Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
He stood there, didn't move, and broke ichigo's zanpaktou.

Why not do the same to his neck?

Because he wants to show Ichigo true despair. To let him know that he's absolutely powerless to do anything. He's breaking him down slowly...physically and mentally. Letting him know that Ichigo never stood a chance. He's just humoring him at this point. Unless Ichigo has a hidden power or trick up his sleeve, its only going to get more ugly from here on out.:francis:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
That's the only way he can redeem himself but he has to put Aizen in the game first. Still can't believe he's in a damn chair with a S&M outfit on.

But I'm trying to figure out, what exactly Aizen can do in this fight against Yhwach. I mean, what advantage does Aizen have over Yhwach, a opponent whom can literally see every future and know every move that you make before you even think about making it?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because he wants to show Ichigo true despair. To let him know that he's absolutely powerless to do anything. He's breaking him down slowly...physically and mentally. Letting him know that Ichigo never stood a chance. He's just humoring him at this point. Unless Ichigo has a hidden power or trick up his sleeve, its only going to get more ugly from here on out.:francis:
Or he could just say screw all that and actually win.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'm just waiting to see what its gonna be. Only thing that can stop Yhwach at this point is Aizen but a damn chair has him on the sideline....say that shyt out loud and see how stupid it sounds.. A chair people
:mjlol:
Can aready see how that shyt could go...

Aizen: When were you under the impression I was stuck in this chair :troll:

:ohhh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Or he could just say screw all that and actually win.

:russ: But what fun would that be lol. Yhwach knows he can end Ichigo anytime he wants. It's pure torture for Ichigo right now because he feels like he has that a slim chance to beat him although (at this point) it's practically nonexistent. Yhwach really Ichigo to feel completely hopeless, then and only then he will go for the kill. To completely break his will. Even if Ichigo manages to survive this, can you imagine the physiological aspect it would have on him? To know that there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to beat this guy....talk about some Ether that would forever burn in him:mjcry:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But I'm trying to figure out, what exactly Aizen can do in this fight against Yhwach. I mean, what advantage does Aizen have over Yhwach, a opponent whom can literally see every future and know every move that you make before you even think about making it?
I'm sure Kubo will asspull some anti future reading ability that only the Hōgyoku possess which can only be used by Aizen.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can aready see how that shyt could go...

Aizen: When were you under the impression I was stuck in this chair :troll:

:ohhh:
And then say
tumblr_nnrh5nZfx81spa9zuo1_500.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm sure Kubo will asspull some anti future reading ability that only the Hōgyoku possess which can only be used by Aizen.

But again, how would that work against Yhwach if he already knows that is what exactly Aizen will try to do? Like Yhwach is already aware of that future possibility of what Aizen will do and can alter it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But again, how would that work against Yhwach if he already knows that is what exactly Aizen will try to do? Like Yhwach is already aware of that future possibility of what Aizen will do and can alter it.
This is Kubo we talking about. He's not known for his great writing and sticking to his own rules. God's Omnipotence or some horseshyt will be pulled by Ichigo or Aizen. Just watch.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I think I remember Ywach visiting Aizen when he was still locked up, maybe he activated his hypnosis then and Yhwach is currently under his control. :patrice:

Hmm....That would be interesting if that were the case. Still, I can see Yhwach saying that he already knew what Aizen would try his hypnosis before he met him.:dead:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This is Kubo we talking about. He's not known for his great writing and sticking to his own rules. God's Omnipotence or some horseshyt will be pulled by Ichigo or Aizen. Just watch.

Lol, I'm definitely looking forward to how he's going to clean up this mess he's made:wow:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This antagonist is garbage. An overpowered generic villain that has none of the charisma of Aizen. If he can do everything and see everything why doesn't he just kill all the good guys and win right now?
None of these Quincy's have any personality they have all been trash and their backstories Aizen>>>>>>>Evil Gold D Roger, Arrancars>>>>>>>> Quincies.