Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:laff::laff::laff:

Painting yourself further into this corner Kubo. The gigantic asspull that has to come is going to be glorious
I'm just waiting to see what its gonna be. Only thing that can stop Yhwach at this point is Aizen but a damn chair has him on the sideline....say that shyt out loud and see how stupid it sounds.. A chair people
:mjlol:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
this reminded me of when byakuya broke ichigo's sword ealy in the series

latest

- blackierobinson

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing Aizen's Hypnosis will be some sort of counter to Yhwach's ability to see the future. :jbhmm:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Doesn't he lose his power for a time? Like it goes to his second in command?

From what I remember, I believe does lose it for a small period time which does get transferred to his second in command. The only problem with that is.....Yhwach foresees EVERYTHING! Lol. So he's probably knows well in advance of everything...and has the possibility to change every single outcome that he sees. :wow: How in the hell can you beat a person that can do that unless you become an existence beyond God.:dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
From what I remember, I believe does lose it for a small period time which does get transferred to his second in command. The only problem with that is.....Yhwach foresees EVERYTHING! Lol. So he's probably knows well in advance of everything...and has the possibility to change every single outcome that he sees. :wow: How in the hell can you beat a person that can do that unless you become an existence beyond God.:dead:
There's no way to beat him. I would respect Bleach more at this point if they actually let him win.