Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
What kind of bullshyt...
Shocked-Doc-Rivers.gif
WTF did i just read

full

''transform the future''.... really kubo, really ?:??:francis::upsetfavre::stopitslime:
Man come on :beli:

Ichigo talking that cash money and couldn't even flex them powers :laugh:

I mean I did wanna see what he could do tho :lupe: we been waiting forever for this
was anyone else bugging when the yall saw the 2nd spread of the bankai but it was cut broken

when I saw that 2nd spread I was :dwillhuh::why::what::childplease: then it took me a few seconds to realize whats happen:ohhh:

it would have took me a minute to read this but it took me 2 minutes.

How long did you nikkas wait to finally see Ichigo's upgraded powers? :deadmanny: Gone in 1 panel :russ:

Kubo has outdid himself again :mjlol: nah fukk that, In the next 3-4 chapters expect an even crazier plot twist(asspull) :heh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Honestly Aizen wasn't that great or appealing. Only thing going for him that was good as a villian was how he fukked with peoples mind in the end of SS arc and through the Arrancar arc.

besides that his shyt was :francis: with his "when were you under the impression" and his stupid philosophy on life and being God level in power.

When I think about Kubo is not good with villians only type of antagonist he good at IMO is characters that are meant to be rivals to Ichigo (Renji/Grimmjow and Byaykuya/Ulquiorra)
Aizen was a great troll. He was entertaining.

Tunes

Pro
Daps
this nikka kubo prolly snorts lines and writes chapters with no prior planning on the spot on a week by week basis :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukkery is upon us and we already see he's breaking his own damn rules just like I said he would. This is so boorring and predictable. Just end it already. I bet Aizen makes an appearance next week.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukkery is upon us and we already see he's breaking his own damn rules just like I said he would. This is so boorring and predictable. Just end it already. I bet Aizen makes an appearance next week.
Aizen is likely finished.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well a few of us were right about his power being balance just wrong bout the meaning of it tho :ohhh:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why write yourself this far into a corner:mindblown:?

I blame Aizen:francis:. Dude shouldve been the final boss. He fukked up by making him so OP so early. Now he had to one up someone who's not one upable

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
If it was another writer, I would have called the Ishida fukkery a clever self parody. This one...nah.