Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yea kubo fighting scenes be confusing as hell; nikka finally switched up the move set, I fukks with that cero shyt. Lol he ain't even in bankai aka resurrection/complete holy form yet; wait to juha wip out Yamamoto bankai tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
shyt was fire but too short :yeshrug:
This manga is a dumpster fire at this point. It's like getting off the e way and seeing the guy who was the man back in high school standing there with a homeless please help sign. I still think Bleach could have been great.

This whole thing comes across like one of those shows like Chuck from NBC that was a network darling that never caught on and was a ratings flop and this is its courtesy final season.

I mean honestly he might as well start killing some of these characters off. It would make them more useful than they are now. What was the point of bringing back characters like Nel and Grimmjow to do absolutely nothing with them? All those worthless vice captains and captains that get virtually the same fight progression in every battle. People like Kenpachi that are fan favorites that typically accomplish nothing.

I never forgave Kubo for suddenly making Yammy the strongest Espada then offpaneling the fight with him.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This manga is a dumpster fire at this point. It's like getting off the e way and seeing the guy who was the man back in high school standing there with a homeless please help sign. I still think Bleach could have been great.

This whole thing comes across like one of those shows like Chuck from NBC that was a network darling that never caught on and was a ratings flop and this is its courtesy final season.

I mean honestly he might as well start killing some of these characters off. It would make them more useful than they are now. What was the point of bringing back characters like Nel and Grimmjow to do absolutely nothing with them? All those worthless vice captains and captains that get virtually the same fight progression in every battle. People like Kenpachi that are fan favorites that typically accomplish nothing.

I never forgave Kubo for suddenly making Yammy the strongest Espada then offpaneling the fight with him.

I'm still convinced the only reason he did that is because he didn't want Ken and Byakuya to take an L to Aizen. so he pulled that bullshyt

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I won't forgive him for killing coyote staark. He just wanted to chill and have peace with friends could of made him join the crew his heart was in the right place plus he was hella strong :mjcry:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

I remember that :laff:

Kubo too scared to kill off any of the main characters or fan favorites :skip:

May as fukking well at this point... would actually help to make this shyt somewhat memorable..

and I have to agree.. Bleach could have been great. The whole hollow skull mask shyt was/is cool as fukk. But Kubo is trash... :manny:

Wouldn't be surprised if someone takes the base ideas and does a not-bleach in the future. :skip:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I dropped this shyt around the time juha had revealed something or other and started stealing powers. I don't remember anything about it really
Kubo dropped the ball something serious with this series.
At least naruto knew when to finally end
I mildly want to know how it ends but not following it weekly anymore

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's finally time and it better not be the speed boost the previous bankai was.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Ichigo powers up
-Attacks Yhwach
-It looks like Yhwach is done
-Yhwach survives and counters it
-Ichigo powers up again
-Attacks Yhwach again
-It looks like Yhwach is done again
-Yhwach survives and counters it again
-Aizen jumps in
-Aizen attacks Yhwach
-It looks like Yhwach is done again
-Ywach survives and counters it again
-Yhwach powers up and kills Aizen
-Ichigo's dad and other captains jumps in and hold off Yhwach
-Ichigo goes and gets some bullshyt power up
-Attacks Yhwach
-Yhwach finally dies. Manga over.
This shyt is so damn predictable. :russell:

Daps
yep, I just want this shyt to end already:russell:, and they'll probably have to fight 1 more person after Ywach

:mjlol: Kubo isn't gonna end this without showing Aizens bankai :mjlol:
We still haven't seen Shinji's bankai :mjlol:

They still haven't managed to kill that Thor lookin guy :mjlol: I bet hes gonna catch that offpanel fade :mjlol:

Oh lord Ichigo's father is here too, we might have to see his bankai too :mjlol:

A lot of these cats are catching fades from outta nowhere:mjlol: open up the next chapter and see that Thor dude dead on the floor :mjlol: