Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lol at youhaw only usin the black ink like powers instead of all the ones he got bike from the star Knights. New transformation was meh look like his bankai spirit which makes sense but still meh, still think he's in Shikai state hopefully some new moves like cero :noah:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man the fight art is so terrible now, i have no clue as to what is going on. So he's combined his hollow form with his soul reaper form?
I can't stand his fights on page. He uses the whole damn page and shows no depth or dimension with these shyts. Its like staring at a painting trying to make out what the hell you see. So frustrating.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I can't stand his fights on page. He uses the whole damn page and shows no depth or dimension with these shyts. Its like staring at a painting trying to make out what the hell you see. So frustrating.
Kubos art for fighting has gotten worse.

its funny he used to be ridiculed for having the "behind your back" troupe in SS arc and Arrancar arc

now he doesnt do it that much but the way he is doing this fights that Troupe >>> current artstyle

btw cool transformation

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Since ichigo rolled up on Bach, I have no idea what's happened. I can't tell what the attacks are supposed to be
This

Kubo gets so close up on everything from stupid ass angles you can't tell anything apart :camby:

Glad as hell ToG and One Piece holdin me down right now, shyt even Attack on Titan turned all the way the fukk up :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Its gotten ridiculous at this point, Ichigo right now has more Forms than Goku does. And there lies the problem. A lot of these authors are one trick ponies and rely on that one trick for decades of writing, to the point that the main character becomes the ultimate Mary Sue. First he's shinigami, then hollow, then fullbringer, shyt got tired real quick. Kubo is basically re-writing his origin as the story moves along...while killing a handful of people in the history of 300+ chapters.

Honestly this manga should've ended a while back. Aizen should've been killed, and Ichigo made a Captain, it feels like One Piece all over again, except, better animation isn't going to save either.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its gotten ridiculous at this point, Ichigo right now has more Forms than Goku does. And there lies the problem. A lot of these authors are one trick ponies and rely on that one trick for decades of writing, to the point that the main character becomes the ultimate Mary Sue. First he's shinigami, then hollow, then fullbringer, shyt got tired real quick. Kubo is basically re-writing his origin as the story moves along...while killing a handful of people in the history of 300+ chapters.

Honestly this manga should've ended a while back. Aizen should've been killed, and Ichigo made a Captain, it feels like One Piece all over again, except, better animation isn't going to save either.
That's just his inner hollow. I don't think it's had a chance to cut loose in a while but it looks like he's working together with it.