Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Its gotten ridiculous at this point, Ichigo right now has more Forms than Goku does. And there lies the problem. A lot of these authors are one trick ponies and rely on that one trick for decades of writing, to the point that the main character becomes the ultimate Mary Sue. First he's shinigami, then hollow, then fullbringer, shyt got tired real quick. Kubo is basically re-writing his origin as the story moves along...while killing a handful of people in the history of 300+ chapters.

Honestly this manga should've ended a while back. Aizen should've been killed, and Ichigo made a Captain, it feels like One Piece all over again, except, better animation isn't going to save either.[/QUOTE]
Watch your mouth.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh for fukk's sake. Could anyone tell what the hell happened in those last few pages?
x2ugc7.jpg

I really want to fight this man. His shyt artwork and lazy chapters really sets me off.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Oh for fukk's sake. Could anyone tell what the hell happened in those last few pages?
x2ugc7.jpg

I really want to fight this man. His shyt artwork and lazy chapters really sets me off.

A gran Rey cero cuz it said so :mjlol:
shyt was messy as hell couldn't even tell until those words showed

Daps
:why::why::why::why: Halfway through the typical Getsuga Tenshou, Kubo managed to throw a last minute asspull and turn it into a Getsuga Tenshou/Gran Rey Cero :why::why::pachaha:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wait till his horns shoots quince arrows breh :russ:
We still haven't even seen that Quincy part completely :mjlol:
:snoop:
Man this is just gonna get worse and Juha Bach still not gonna be affected. Aizen still strapped to a chair on the sidelines.