Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
At least with these Quincies fights we actually see some Bankais finally being revealed and some Aizen trolling
but when you boil everything down that is the only good thing about this arc, people's powers are getting revealed, but this is then shot down when the quincy also reveals a power and stomps the soul reaper

here's how 90% of the fights this arc have played out so far

-quincy and reaper meet
-reaper and quincy fight for a bit
-quincy catches reaper off guard and uses a power
-reaper uses hidden power
-quincy looks beaten
-quincy then reveals TRUE power
-another reaper joins the fight
-quincy reveals TRUE TRUE power
-reaper reveals true power and beats quincy

OR

-quincy reaveals TRUE TRUE TRUE power
-another reaper shows up and reveals true power and wins

Im sick of this shyt, quincy vs zero squad should have been it.

it actually started off dope, nikkas invaded SS and put the beats on EVERYONE, catching bodies left and right, it was gully AF

how many years later and STILL, the same , SAAAME, DAMN ATTACK MOVE :dahell: nikka aint learn nothin new ???

They came through making everyone look soft as shyt:mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yea man when Juha bodied Yamamoto I figured this shyt is about to be crazy and these Quincies were about to kill everyone.

dawwwg I damn near put bleach at #2 of the big 3 when this arc started.. EVERYTHING was done right..

the solemn funeral

CC's sidekicked catching that arrow crucification

Mayuri left dazed by what happened

Kenpachi catchign 3 bodies looking gully while everyone else was getting bodied

Ichigo struggling to get back

Harribel captured and beaten

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWG... it started off so lit..

Byakuya got bodied something serious and I felt it in my heart yo, saddest day of my life

nikkas lost their Bankais and it was illlllllllllllllllllll...

THE... THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

it just fell apart one by one :scust: so disgusting how it fell off smh

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Y'all tripping FB arc was awful because it accomplished nothing

NOTHING

What makes it worse is that even Kubo admitted that he could have shorten the arc with Tsukishima using his ability on Ichigo

Why did he not do it u ask?

Because according to Ginjo "that would not have been fun"

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
but when you boil everything down that is the only good thing about this arc, people's powers are getting revealed, but this is then shot down when the quincy also reveals a power and stomps the soul reaper

here's how 90% of the fights this arc have played out so far

-quincy and reaper meet
-reaper and quincy fight for a bit
-quincy catches reaper off guard and uses a power
-reaper uses hidden power
-quincy looks beaten
-quincy then reveals TRUE power
-another reaper joins the fight
-quincy reveals TRUE TRUE power
-reaper reveals true power and beats quincy

OR

-quincy reaveals TRUE TRUE TRUE power
-another reaper shows up and reveals true power and wins

Im sick of this shyt, quincy vs zero squad should have been it.

They came through making everyone look soft as shyt:mjlol:
All of that is better than that Fullbringer trash and better than anything that happened in that Arc. Like someone else said nothing happened. No one died and it just took longer to do what we already know what was gonna happen which was give Ichigo his powers back. There was no real villain and the characters were just useless.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bleach not having a TV show And decreasing as a franchise can be blamed on partly on Fullbring arc

Thats how horrible that shyt was

So we probably wont see this arc animated thanks to Fullbring arc (althought there r other things that have made bleach be where it is now)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bleach not having a TV show And decreasing as a franchise can be blamed on partly on Fullbring arc
No Bleach is just bad in general. It always was, some nice concepts and moments of brilliance but overall it's simply subpar. It's the writer's fault. He needs a partner to bounce ideas off of. He made some nice characters and doesn't know what to do with them.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Finishing this manga has become a chore. It honestly should've ended after they defeated Aizen. The Fullbringer arc was unnecessary, and this quincy arc is just dragging for Kubo to milk the series for the last bit of popularity that it has left.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No Bleach is just bad in general. It always was, some nice concepts and moments of brilliance but overall it's simply subpar. It's the writer's fault. He needs a partner to bounce ideas off of. He made some nice characters and doesn't know what to do with them.
Ur wrong

Bleach was doing good then went on being in the top 3 after naruto( and naruto after One piece)

After its peak in 08 it was declining but still maintaining similar to Naruto has done toward it's end.

When Fullbring started in manga then ended bleach volume sales and TOC rankings were low

When the TV show covered it the rankings were so bad Bleach was getting viewership of 0.7 and 0.9 that is low as fukk.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Finishing this manga has become a chore. It honestly should've ended after they defeated Aizen. The Fullbringer arc was unnecessary, and this quincy arc is just dragging for Kubo to milk the series for the last bit of popularity that it has left.
Tbf Kubo did say before Aizens defeat that there will be two more arcs

He probably is milking it but as a franchise bleach really doesnt have much going for it to milk for a profit

I would throw it up as Kubo just doing his usual routine of big panels and ink

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ur wrong

Bleach was doing good then went on being in the top 3 after naruto( and naruto after One piece)

After its peak in 08 it was declining but still maintaining similar to Naruto has done toward it's end.

When Fullbring started in manga then ended bleach volume sales and TOC rankings were low

When the TV show covered it the rankings were so bad Bleach was getting viewership of 0.7 and 0.9 that is low as fukk.
What I'm saying is even in the prime of Bleach the actual quality of the work was subpar.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
What I'm saying is even in the prime of Bleach the actual quality of the work was subpar.

u quoted the part where I talked about FB arc fukking up the series

U should have quoted my post where I responded to someone saying this arc is the worst.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
u quoted the part where I talked about FB arc fukking up the series

U should have quoted my post where I responded to someone saying this arc is the worst.
It just took people a long time to realize that the potential of Bleach was never going to be realized. When Aizen was defeated that was the final straw.