Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Seriously.. I don't give a shyt about this thor dude and I don't care about icedude or flower dudes new bullshyt powers :dahell:

shyt shoulda ended with Kenpachi cuttin dude in half

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If kubo would've built a good story so we could actually care about these enemies, these fights would hold weight.
The Espada and Tosen / Gin where the last henchmen in Bleach I actually cared about.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Can we get to hasch and/or Yhwach yet Kubo.

Bleach is not going any higher on that all time selling list

so u might as well pick the pace up:francis:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
yall aint talkin about the chaptter

shyt was actually good

Finally we get to this nikka Yhwach.

Kubo offpaneling that Hasch fight :stopitslime:

When will Kubo put to rest this Gerard plot :why: we have went through adult Hitu and Hulk Kenpachi how much more Kubo :what:

overall it was a good chapter

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Enough with this Thor shyt already... dude does not know how to wrap shyt up:camby:

Will probably will see Ichigo and Inoue get bodied over the next chapter or two :skip:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Enough with this Thor shyt already... dude does not know how to wrap shyt up:camby:

Will probably will see Ichigo and Inoue get bodied over the next chapter or two :skip:
I think Kubo is dragging all this because he has put himself in a corner and now he is trying to show everyone's abilties that he has not been able to show.

I think Kubo is gonna show their in either of one of these 3 options

1. Milk the shyt out of this Gerard fight so he can show Shinjis and Kenpachis and whoever the hell else is there powers, Do the same for Hasch and Yhwach.

2. Yhwach vs everybody which is just Aizen vs everybody all over again but more hax and Almighty BS:francis:

3. Yhwach uses Yama's bankai and resurrects people to fight characters who have not fought.

Thats how I see it

Last edited:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't Thor like the heart of the Soul King?? I just remembered. Ain't no way they're gonna kill this nikka man smh.

Good Chapter tho.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
it's not suspenseful or even enjoyable to watch these villains constantly not actually be dead when their bodies are destroyed. in fact it hasn't been for quite some time now:francis:

wrap it up Kubo!:pacspit:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
dCGKCqa.gif

Man I'm so tired of these Quincys just trolling fight after fight. They get their asses kicked and they just pop right back up. If this was gonna be the way it went for the past 3 chapters why not just off screen this shyt b/c nothing actually happened. I mean we could've been watching Juha Bach and Ichigo fight.