Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
We still don't even know bout his damn dad knowing the final bankai shyt and getting his power back
We still got Aizen too:mjlol:

1st/2nd strongest character in the Manga who is apparently against the Soul King(who is now Ywach) and we still don't know his Bankai or his hatred for the Soul King.:francis:

Last time i saw Ichigo(the main character of this fukking manga) Bush was still in office.:what:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

1st/2nd strongest character in the Manga who is apparently against the Soul King(who is now Ywach) and we still don't know his Bankai or his hatred for the Soul King.:francis:

Last time i saw Ichigo(the main character of this fukking manga) Bush was still in office.:what:
The fact that they actually showed Aizen getting back into the fray and then just left that shyt alone is disgusting

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Ikr aizen already mind fukked juha as it is and he didn't even catch on too it :mjlol:

While in his god damn comfy ass chair with his reaistisu still being contained

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This fukking manga... damn it Kubo

on one hand .. this shyt should have end when kenpachi slice dude in half :francis:
on the other... iceboy just grew up :manny:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Dude needs to end this manga on some Aizen troll fukkery shyt :wow:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I forgot all about this shyt. He's conveniently sitting in a damn chair dressed in what looks like an S&M outfit not being able to contribute at all. They've basically turned him into the Gimp from Pulp Fiction. He should be on the front lines trying to fight The Soul King/ Adolf Quincy whatever the fukk his name is now.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I forgot all about this shyt. He's conveniently sitting in a damn chair dressed in what looks like an S&M outfit not being able to contribute at all. They've basically turned him into the Gimp from Pulp Fiction. He should be on the front lines trying to fight The Soul King/ Adolf Quincy whatever the fukk his name is now.

He beat both their asses in that chair :mjlol:

Already gave juha that small glimpse of work he can do with his power contained in a damn chair for Christ sake :russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He beat both their asses in that chair :mjlol:

Already gave juha that small glimpse of work he can do with his power contained in a damn chair for Christ sake :russ:
Who did Aizen beat in the chair? I thought he just fukked with the time a little bit and stalled for The Soul Society
016.png

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Who did Aizen beat in the chair? I thought he just fukked with the time a little bit and stalled for The Soul Society
016.png

I know that was just exaggerating and at same time it shows how godly strong he is just in chair too mess up his senses just like that with his power contained is what I'm saying

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Kubo pulling out all the stops. Dude is emptying the clip. All the bankai's that have been teased. Ice boy growing up. Would be cool if it wasnt all bs