Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:snoop: why are these random Quincy fights so long none of these dudes had backstories before this point or were developed the Espada were fleshed out before their fights with the Captains. Why does Kubo expect us to care about these fights and contradictory bankais just to fight on par with these bums :why:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:manny: it kinda makes sense for hitsuguya to be an adult dude is hundreds of years old, idk if soul reapers can slow their physical aging or not...but that other shyt was kubo nonsense as usual so it is what it is. :francis: need to see bakuya new bankai tho

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Hitsugaya had the power to compete with this BS character all along, how'd he get bodied by fodder quincies and turned into a puppet earlier...Every time I start to like something in Bleach, it gets ruined!

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
If Hitsugaya had the power to compete with this BS character all along, how'd he get bodied by fodder quincies and turned into a puppet earlier...Every time I start to like something in Bleach, it gets ruined!
Or why didn't he use it against the #3 Espada 2 arcs ago, Kubo keeps making these contradiction power ups on the fly

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Or why didn't he use it against the #3 Espada 2 arcs ago, Kubo keeps making these contradiction power ups on the fly

This part is easy he didn't master his bankai until after the quinces beat them up the first time
Once that 18 month time skip happen he mastered his bankai

As far as why he got bodied earlier to turn into a zombie from what I gather he wasn't in bankai long enough for time to expire to show its true power and that zombie mode thing was easy to become and quick so it's not like he didn't try

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jt3n6q.jpg

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chapter was good and grown up Hitsugaya was cool but I swear Kubo made too many damn characters for his own good. :snoop:

Wasn't Ichigo just about to meet up with Bach at the palace for the final fight? The fukk happened? Why did we starting getting these continuous fights with these OP fodder Quincies no one gives a fukk about? :russell:

nikka made a Quincy for every letter of the alphabet knowing damn well he couldn't handle all those damn characters. :mjlol:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
If kubo would've built a good story so we could actually care about these enemies, these fights would hold weight.