Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
What's Kubo's obsession as of late with all this dialogue:martin: unlike Sui or Oda who's long dialogue is interesting or moves the story along Kubo's doesn't. It's been nothing but 3 fight panels and close up of hands, faces, backgrounds, legs, etc for weeks now followed with boring dialogue that contradicts the previous chapter. :snoop: Kudo is like the M. Night Shamalan of manga writing.
Agreed

With Oda he uses dialogue for showing character relationship, story, and most of all world building,etc

Kubo does not utilize it

Most of this chapter was just useless back and forth we did not need.

This is perfect example of how awful Kubos pace is and the lack of content in bleach.

Nice to finally see urahara bankai tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:merchant:Urahara's eye
:ehh:Being alot more to Nakk La Varr than i first thought. I knew he was hiding something but wasn't expecting this level of intelligence.
rbd6c4.jpg

The endng.
Orihime can fix his eye

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
After askin go down who do we have left?

Gerard
Hashbrown
Yhwach

I can already tell what kubo gon do:comeon:

He is going to do a aizen vs gotei part 2 except with Yhwach

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I have my issues with it no doubt, but I still got a soft spot for it.

Maybe its because its the first anime out of the big 3 I started watching
For me it was the last one I seen.

Bleach is a series where you get into and then as shyt goes on it becomes horrible. But you still fukk with it and want to see the end

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bleach has become boring tho the fights r just big long counters, dialogue always is never used right, etc
I wish the TV show can come back.

But there is no interest in bleach not many people are interested in it, nor do they care about it anymore being in its FINAL ARC. So I can see the people who make the TV show not wanting to do it because there's no money behind it

Magazine rankings and sales have shown that even with the series being in it final arc no one cares.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Yeah I have my issues with it no doubt, but I still got a soft spot for it.

Maybe its because its the first anime out of the big 3 I started watching
As much as i complain about it i'm still fond of the character models and art style which keeps bringing me back to read this shytty series.

The characters models are all visually likeable, maybe it's just because i've been with the show since 2005. But looking at Ichigo, Yoruichi, Ishida, Chad, Orihime, The Captains(Mayuri looks weird as fukk sometimes, but he's become likeable recently), Vizords, and villians before this Quincy Arc all looked extremely dope to me. No homo. I don't know if i explained this right.:francis:

I hear good things about One Piece from everywhere and everyone, but i'm too lazy to get caught up and some of the characters look off for some reason. I don't feel that way about Naruto and Fairy Tail, even though they are infinitely worse story wise.

Last edited:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Did he really get sick?

OR

Does he have no effing idea what the bankai is going to be and needed another week to figure it out

:jbhmm: