Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Since end of anime

Kubo been going the grotesque and Mortal combat fatality type deaths

Good shyt this week

calh45

Cal
Daps
Now THAT'S how you sposed to bankai!

Shunsui's shyt was kinda dope, but how you gonna have someone so powerful have such an ass backwards final release?? It wasn't broken, it made sense for Urahara, he used his shyt with some skill like you're supposed to if you a damn captain and supposed to be skilled in your shyt.......that lowkey made up for the disappointment with Kenpachi's situation. He made ole boy a chump, but got Chad in the middle of shyt like he's some boss right now

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Shunsui's shyt was kinda dope, but how you gonna have someone so powerful have such an ass backwards final release?? It wasn't broken, it made sense for Urahara, he used his shyt with some skill like you're supposed to if you a damn captain and supposed to be skilled in your shyt.......that lowkey made up for the disappointment with Kenpachi's situation. He made ole boy a chump, but got Chad in the middle of shyt like he's some boss right now
You mean grimmjow

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Fact that Chad apart of the main cast but is handling fodder is pathetic.

There's gonna be more coming from urahara bankai

We have whatever he was not gonna tell asking so he probably gon show us more

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anybody remember how BROKEN Orihime's powers had the potential to be?

Yeah me neither

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anybody remember how BROKEN Orihime's powers had the potential to be?

Yeah me neither
Urahara's Bankai is pretty much a weaponized version of Orihime's healing. She can restore something to the way it was before it was broken while he can take anything and restore or even improve it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Urahara's Bankai is pretty much a weaponized version of Orihime's healing. She can restore something to the way it was before it was broken while he can take anything and restore or even improve it.

Urahara's Bankai + Kenpachi's strength and constant pressing forward would make the best damned combination of powers in the manga when you look at how he can put dude back together after he makes reckless pass after reckless pass.

Mostly unrelated sidenote: Have we ever gotten so much as a hint to where Yachiru disappeared to? I know the theory has always been she's his zanpakuto or some ish, but no confirmation yet?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone clarify for me, so grimmjow was able to kill the quincy because the quincy's power has a certain boundary and people inside it cannot harm him right, but grimmjow was outside the boundary so he was able kill him?

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone clarify for me, so grimmjow was able to kill the quincy because the quincy's power has a certain boundary and people inside it cannot harm him right, but grimmjow was outside the boundary so he was able kill him?

I could be wrong but I think people inside it couldn't GET OUT but people from the outside could get in.