Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wish kubo would have held this arc in the Hell realm

I mean this series is afterlife based and u not gonna utilize one of the two most commonly known places in the afterlife.

Arc would be better than this boring ass location right now.

But that would have required Kubo to draw backgrounds and do some world building and we cant have that happening

:francis:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The MC hasnt done anything in almsot a year.

Sad how far bleach has fallen
Bleach's downfall from good to bad is legendary

This shyt lost its anime, and the franchise as a whole has fallen and now relies on gettin money from Mobile games

Say what u want about Naruto but the franchise is going strong and the Boruto movie did better than any Naruto move before it.(and better than all the Bleachs movies put together) it did 22.8 million

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

This shyt lost its anime, and the franchise as a whole has fallen and now relies on gettin money from Mobile games

Say what u want about Naruto but the franchise is going strong and the Boruto movie did better than any Naruto move before it.(and better than all the Bleachs movies put together) it did 22.8 million

Pretty much in a nutshell bet it still get a anime when the manga is done tho :russ: at least the pacing then won't be as bad :mjlol:

I just wanna see kfc chicken Quincy in the anime in a bucket that's all :whew:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

damn.:wow:

I thought people were still buying the tankobons...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We bout to get a that aizen short final fight for ichigo vs the Quincy King juha I bet :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much in a nutshell bet it still get a anime when the manga is done tho :russ: at least the pacing then won't be as bad :mjlol:

I just wanna see kfc chicken Quincy in the anime in a bucket that's all :whew:
Probably but i doubt it will get a show.

If you look up Bleach's tv rankings and look at it during the last two arcs. shyt was pathetic

I say that because i dont think its studio is gonna revive it because of that. Plus Bleach is less demanded now than when it was back in 2012( animes last year)

nikka bleach rankings were hitting a viewing of 0.9 and hit 0.7 that shyt is sad for a series like Bleach. Naruto never went that low its lowest was 1.9.

And you damn for sure know OP NEVER went that low
Lowest OP had was 6.0-9 i think.

Funny enough that ranking is equal to the highest Bleach ever had(6.7 its best)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
damn.:wow:

I thought people were still buying the tankobons...
They are,

Bleach franchise relies now on Manga sales + whatever shyt nikkas r buying from those Bleach mobile app games

Bleach sales r 300,000 to 400,000. That shyt is sad compared to how it use to those numbers in just two werks.

1 One piece volume does more than all Bleach volumes released in that year can do bruh.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They are,

Bleach franchise relies now on Manga sales + whatever shyt nikkas r buying from those Bleach mobile app games

Bleach sales r 300,000 to 400,000. That shyt is sad compared to how it use to those numbers in just two werks.

1 One piece volume does more than all Bleach volumes released in that year can do bruh.

I will forever support and buy bleach the Clorox brand or Walmart brand :troll:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They are,

Goddamn at Bleach's falloff :wow:

really should have ended at Aizen's defeat

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah bleach should not have finished at aizen would have left unanswered questions.

But I don't blame anyone thinking so.

Plus these two arcs have been borderline between ehh to :trash:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ron-paul-its-happening-animated.gif