Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bleach's downfall from good to bad is legendary

This shyt lost its anime, and the franchise as a whole has fallen and now relies on gettin money from Mobile games

Say what u want about Naruto but the franchise is going strong and the Boruto movie did better than any Naruto move before it.(and better than all the Bleachs movies put together) it did 22.8 million
Bleach was an interesting concept but the artist needed a co-writer to help him develop it. He himself is a terrible writer.

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant:Urahara's eye
:ehh:Being alot more to Nakk La Varr than i first thought. I knew he was hiding something but wasn't expecting this level of intelligence.
rbd6c4.jpg

The endng.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Why even introduce Yoruichi new powers if they were completely useless?

I guess losing an eye forced Kisuke into a corner where he finally had to use his Bankai.

Who is in Ichigo's blade right now? Can he stil use the Hollow mask? Will he ever get full control of his quincy powers before the end of this manga?:patrice:

WTF HAPPENED TO GRIMJOW!!?:what:

CAN WE SEE THE VIZORD GROUP IN ACTION AGAIN?:martin:

I THOUGHT KENPACHI WAS THE TRUMP CARD IN THIS WHOLE THING, WTF HAPPENED?:dahell:

I NEED ANSWERS KUBO:damn:

None of these questions will be answered by the end of the manga:snoop:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
What's Kubo's obsession as of late with all this dialogue:martin: unlike Sui or Oda who's long dialogue is interesting or moves the story along Kubo's doesn't. It's been nothing but 3 fight panels and close up of hands, faces, backgrounds, legs, etc for weeks now followed with boring dialogue that contradicts the previous chapter. :snoop: Kudo is like the M. Night Shamalan of manga writing.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why even introduce Yoruichi new powers if they were completely useless?

I guess losing an eye forced Kisuke into a corner where he finally had to use his Bankai.

Who is in Ichigo's blade right now? Can he stil use the Hollow mask? Will he ever get full control of his quincy powers before the end of this manga?:patrice:

WTF HAPPENED TO GRIMJOW!!?:what:

CAN WE SEE THE VIZORD GROUP IN ACTION AGAIN?:martin:

I THOUGHT KENPACHI WAS THE TRUMP CARD IN THIS WHOLE THING, WTF HAPPENED?:dahell:

I NEED ANSWERS KUBO:damn:

None of these questions will be answered by the end of the manga:snoop:

His ass just rewriting this shyt he clearly said in a interview unahono would fight the villains in this shyt and it will be epic
Instead she fought Kenny and beat his ass so much to near death status and kept rehealing him just so he could beat her on a technicality in a sense probably cuz she was worn out I bet she would of gave these dudes that work tho

Kisuke bout to go ham now already said in beginning his bankai is not for training and he didn't even hesitate went straight too it wasn't even scared or worried was like time to tape my fist and give him this work

Daps
Kubo will fukk around for 10 chapters and make up for it with "Bankai" :wow:

We still have to see Shinji's bankai :wow:

Them bummy ass Vizard weed carriers if they have any :wow:

The boss Aizen :wow:

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
I thought this Bleach was over :dwillhuh:

watching Fullmetal Alch Brotherhood right now and I was planning on finishing Bleach (i'm @ around 60smth ep)

calh45

Cal
Daps
Its sad when im not even excited to see THIS nikkaS bankai

I was most hyped about this one.....and the commanders which was dope as fukk and by having Juhabach kill him so easily Kubo wrote himself into a hole that means Ichigo will be more powerful than anything else in existence in order to beat him.

That whole shyt with the commander is the dopest shyt this man ever drew

tumblr_m9w76701sU1qhqha5o3_1280.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Finally seeing dude's bankai :damn:

Just sad that the whole thing is meh to me. Kubo dragged shyt out too much :francis:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Bleach was an interesting concept but the artist needed a co-writer to help him develop it. He himself is a terrible writer.

Yeah... dude needs to just stick to art and maybe the skeleton structure of a story. Get a real writer if his gonna do something after bleach :skip:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant:Urahara's eye
:ehh:Being alot more to Nakk La Varr than i first thought. I knew he was hiding something but wasn't expecting this level of intelligence.
rbd6c4.jpg

The endng.

Which is why he's the best/most Interesting Quincy so far (outside of Juha and the 2nd in command) He comes off as a lazy ass but got the Smarts and tricks to back it up. I respect that :ehh:

Looks like he won't be around much longer tho :wow:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Considering we have never even seen yoruichi zanpakuto she must be yoruichi>>>>*.* everyone else #blackexcellence :blessed:

please kubo let her use her sword :feedme: