Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
She got rocked :skip:

:laff: at the espada talkin shyt. Like word? You know Mayuri got some shyt up his sleeve :youngsabo:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I figured Nemu had to get got, just when she was showing out too. Mayuri is that dude, had a fail safe no matter what the situation is. I hope Kenpachi gets back in this soon, dude went through that whole upgrade battle and really hasn't gotten much chance to show out. As dope as Mayuri vs the hand somehow managed to be, Mayuri and Kenpachi working together and having a paired up run had crazy potential.

Daps
I like it too, the pacing is just AWFUL, might see the end of One Piece before we see Ichigo and Co. again :why:

:pachaha:This arc isn't ending anytime soon :pachaha: This is the last arc and from what was mentioned way back its likely that its gonna be longer than the Arrancar Arc so Im thinking between 3-5 years left :pachaha:

Mayuri is one of the key characters in this arc too since he knows a lot about the Quincy, he was never getting the lights out

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Couldn't let the young pup of a captain die huh? At least a fight may be coming up I care about though I still wanna see Ichigo's new powers. How long has it been since he got the dual blades and we've seen nothing?