Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yep random ass letter X is the last one to get his power from Bach and is the "greatest creation" :beli:

And he turned into Aizen butterfly. :beli:

I can't wait for the next guy to go I was the 7th to receive his majesty's power and 7 is his favorite number so I'm the most powerful! :myman:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Did you guys really not expect an asspull out of nowhere? :mjlol:

Bleach is Asspull:The Manga

I expect this black dude to be beaten by some bullshyt outta nowhere.

shyt has no sense of danger at all.. because all these main fukkers are safe.

Damn it kubo, end this shyt already... go design fashion or whatever:snoop:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're right...

I'll probably read that shyt too :to:

Me too. Mainly in hopes to see if he could improve off of the mistakes with this one.
As many issues I have with Naruto and how I think its been ass for the last 6 years I'll give Kishi's next shyt a fair shake in hopes to see improvement

calh45

Cal
Daps
The problem with Bleach (and by extension Naruto) is Kubo has to twist everything to make the core group of cats the strongest folks in the whole shyt when it shouldn't ever be possible with the power and skills of everyone else that came before ole boy. Ever since I saw the old man's bankai and Kubo had him get taken out by the real Juhabach with a swing I decided this whole shyt reached HOF level:troll: status. Ain't no fukking way Ichigo and his friends are strong enough to beat a cat that one shot the commander, beat the personification of Kubo himself, and beat the damn soul god with no effort.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The problem with Bleach (and by extension Naruto) is Kubo has to twist everything to make the core group of cats the strongest folks in the whole shyt when it shouldn't ever be possible with the power and skills of everyone else that came before ole boy. Ever since I saw the old man's bankai and Kubo had him get taken out by the real Juhabach with a swing I decided this whole shyt reached HOF level:troll: status. Ain't no fukking way Ichigo and his friends are strong enough to beat a cat that one shot the commander, beat the personification of Kubo himself, and beat the damn soul god with no effort.
Your describing problems with shounen in general. Some just do better at dressing it up, re: One Peice

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Your describing problems with shounen in general. Some just do better at dressing it up, re: One Peice
Not so much a matter of dressing up. What it comes down to is meticulous, almost maniacal planning and attention to detail.

After 18 years of plot progression and over 1000 characters his audience doesn't feel cheated and it's difficult to understate how incredible that is.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

YYH and HxH are the best at dealing with power scaling.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
This pleases me:ehh:
Bleach 647 page 1 | MangaMint
20151014202639674.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

shyt just got real

The trans of his bankai name says it all its a suicide one and sound like from when u read the chapter if ur in his radius even a friendly your fukked
It was a reason he used it so far away and when he was fighting starrk that it shouldn't been seen by others granted he didn't use it against him tho

I could be wrong but just my theory a 50/50 adult suicide game with anybody involved in its radius