Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ummmmmm I don't know. Sitting here and seeing dude literally fighting a left hand I don't know what to think.

yeah don't get me wrong, This shyt is fukking weird lol,
guess why I'm liking it is because the hand actually has a decent set of abilities and plus Mayuri's fukkery is always appreciated

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
this has been one of the few fights since this damn arc that ive enjoyed... Mayuri the GAWD swaggin all over this shyyyt... and why is everyone losing an arm the fucccc lol

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Mayuri is literally carrying Bleach brehs

He really is the most interesting character :wow:

We really out here reading a man fight a left hand :mjcry:

Its really been downhill since the Soul Society Arc :mjcry:
l'm with you fam, I like this fight its been good....mayuri lowkey cares for nemu n shyt. I liked his plans to take dwn perninda even though I knew it was gonna fail since its bleach. Lol so perninda evolves through her nerves attaching to someone or something, nemu gonna reveal some hidden power to save mayuri. And no the story was going up at the beginning of the 1000 year arc, shyt had mad potential then kubo fukkd it up so bad :snoop:

Daps
l'm with you fam, I like this fight its been good....mayuri lowkey cares for nemu n shyt. I liked his plans to take dwn perninda even though I knew it was gonna fail since its bleach. Lol so perninda evolves through her nerves attaching to someone or something, nemu gonna reveal some hidden power to save mayuri. And no the story was going up at the beginning of the 1000 year arc, shyt had mad potential then kubo fukkd it up so bad :snoop:

I feel like shes gonna die next chapter :mjlol: then Mayuri gonna get a fukked up power up that we ain seen before and the shyt will do a flashback to his days before he started doing time in the maggots nest :wow:

Didn't he also say his modified bankai is constantly collecting information or some shyt? I don't think we've seen the last of it breh :wow:

No way is Mayuri gonna die hes one of Kubos favourite characters

Off topic but we really don't know about Mayuri's past.. all we know is that he was a prisoner in the maggots nest and was so dangerous he had to be put in solitary confinement.. then he got the save from Urahara and ended up becoming captain.. we don't even know what he did to land himself there :ohhh: All we really know about the nest is that it was a place people were put into (without trial) if they were seen as threat to soul society :ohhh:

And his bankai :ohhh: you could say its a baby attached to a caterpillars body but until its confirmed you could also say its a baby face attached to the body of a maggot :ohhh:

We finna get a Mayuri flashback soon because hes really the Captain we know the least about :ohhh: Im convinced he has dirt on every single Captain in SS :ohhh:

This dude wasn't even 'interested' in going after Aizen :ohhh:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I feel like shes gonna die next chapter :mjlol: then Mayuri gonna get a fukked up power up that we ain seen before and the shyt will do a flashback to his days before he started doing time in the maggots nest :wow:

Didn't he also say his modified bankai is constantly collecting information or some shyt? I don't think we've seen the last of it breh :wow:

No way is Mayuri gonna die hes one of Kubos favourite characters

Off topic but we really don't know about Mayuri's past.. all we know is that he was a prisoner in the maggots nest and was so dangerous he had to be put in solitary confinement.. then he got the save from Urahara and ended up becoming captain.. we don't even know what he did to land himself there :ohhh: All we really know about the nest is that it was a place people were put into (without trial) if they were seen as threat to soul society :ohhh:

And his bankai :ohhh: you could say its a baby attached to a caterpillars body but until its confirmed you could also say its a baby face attached to the body of a maggot :ohhh:

We finna get a Mayuri flashback soon because hes really the Captain we know the least about :ohhh: Im convinced he has dirt on every single Captain in SS :ohhh:

This dude wasn't even 'interested' in going after Aizen :ohhh:
:lupe: i agree

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Damn Mayuri really holding this arc down since it went to the shytter...

arc really started out dope too smh.... How this fucc boii ruin such a dope arc with potential..

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So why is it acting like Kenpachi? Or did I misunderstand?
Think of it like cell or buu, its taking characteristics of the people or things its nerves come into contact with. Thats why it was able to shed or break out of the drug nemu hit it with becuz it has mayuri demon baby bankai in it.