Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know this isnt hte anime thread. but the last bleach episode i saw was ichigo's victory over aizen, and acheiving the next level of getsuga tensho

whats good in bleach since then? should i skip any arcs / episodes?
After the aizen there are two arcs left one of them is filler arc and the other is the fullbring arc which is terrible:beli:
I would go straight to the manga when the holy wars starts, you're not missing anything skipping the fullbring arc.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol so kurochiki is gonna fuse with nemu's brain or somehting...lmao i was dying when perninda nerves broke that nikka legs. Why is this fukk boy toshiro back :beli: x-axis snippin these fools, but shunshui to skrong:wow:

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1zywyer.jpg

Cant win a battle azz Hitsugaya comes back and Kenpachi goes away agian.........
Hopefully X-Axis doesn't get turned into dumb down character if a giant hand can get some shine he should really be a to show up.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
You forget what manga you're reading.. :usure:

No sense of danger.. since you know none of them are going to die :yeshrug:
When this arc started we did had sense of danger, everybody start to die like roaches but this dude went back to his old ways(bring flowerboy back). This is how aranncar shyt went straight trash when hollows hype was just hype

How does no one check kubo with his awful way of wrapping his "storylines". I know that bytch boy have twitter

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
When this arc started we did had sense of danger, everybody start to die like roaches but this dude went back to his old ways(bring flowerboy back). This is how aranncar shyt went straight trash when hollows hype was just hype

How does no one check kubo with his awful way of wrapping his "storylines". I know that bytch boy have twitter

Flowerboy and Iceboy should have stayed dead....

Once dude is done with Bleach, ain't no one gonna be checking for his next shyt :skip: