Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have a feeling Bach gonna pull out Old man Yama's Bankai next week.

and Aizen my nikka but...had him, Gin and Tousen actually got this far a few years ago they would've got cleaned up. Granted we haven't seen Aizen's bankai but Rick Ross ain't no joke.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

and Aizen my nikka but...had him, Gin and Tousen actually got this far a few years ago they would've got cleaned up. Granted we haven't seen Aizen's bankai but Rick Ross ain't no joke.

AIZEN IS MY BOY BUT THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MANGLED ON THE FIRST TIER.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bleach is starting to get good again but some of this dude's powers don't make a lick of sense to me. :mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bleach is starting to get good again but some of this dude's powers don't make a lick of sense to me. :mjcry:
ole boy just said he controls everything that's black :dahell: did i read that shyt right or am i trippin

sound like some #inherently shyt to me :mjpls: kubo seen all the shyt we was talkin in this thread, wrote a fight that he knew we'd fukk with, and give's the character control over everything black :wow:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

I dont think the Quincy can use the bankais anymore.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And there it goes. shyt didnt even make sense but we all knew it was coming:sas2:

some dude on a rant bout mangapanda racist cuz of what he said bout killing black saying its fergouson related

it looked like a miss typo but i could be wrong here is the link

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/609/8

bout to read mangastream version now since thats the one i like better just use panda since out first