Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Apparently, I was wrong as hell. :laugh: He got hit with that 8Ball jacket open hand slap.

Lemme guess, c.Cancer is about to wreck shyt now that he found the aids cure?

Are they going to go free Aizen? If so...:blessed:
Why would they free Aizen? He's not an ally to Soul Society.
Aizen, Grimm, ginjo(story line), strawberry new new bankai, Tsukishima, sado(transformation) , and who tf is kisuke :blessed:. Kubo bettter not pull a naruto
Strawberry-Kun getting a new bankai makes sense since that wasn't his real zanpakuto but his hollow powers are better than a bankai anyway

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
bach not the final villain he gonna lose eventually not sure to who though
oh boy head of shinigami if that translate right

wonder if that theory bout bach not being bad but uharaha and 2 senior captains being the bad guys comes true the fukkery would be high with aizen the true good guy all along :wow:

well u got the 2nd in command who is hella strong and we dont know how truly strong he is and uryuu still there to fight well see what happens

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Came in here to be like "did not read" but it sounds like this chapter is actually worth reading...y'all really gonna do this to me huh?

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bach not the final villain he gonna lose eventually not sure to who though
oh boy head of shinigami if that translate right

wonder if that theory bout bach not being bad but uharaha and 2 senior captains being the bad guys comes true the fukkery would be high with aizen the true good guy all along :wow:

well u got the 2nd in command who is hella strong and we dont know how truly strong he is and uryuu still there to fight well see what happens

I'm starting to believe this and idk why. Last two chapters gave me a vibe that a big plot twist is coming

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
More characters. Bach seem like he know ichibei

Im surprise this arc been going this long without a character flashback to tell they story. Kubo usually the king of making ppl care about characters

Last edited:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Hands down, the best fight since Ichigo and Aizen.

popcorn_2.gif