Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
mangastream version is saying he basically foreshadow this shyt coming da hell or he can see things in diff perspectives :stopitslime:

Thanks for breaking it down, because I had NO IDEA what happened. I've been numb to this manga at this point, I'm just finishing out the ride (pause).

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
some dude on a rant bout mangapanda racist cuz of what he said bout killing black saying its fergouson related

it looked like a miss typo but i could be wrong here is the link

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/609/8

bout to read mangastream version now since thats the one i like better just use panda since out first
Poor translation. Its suppose to say black ant.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I mean he took away his power and he restored that. I don't see how this is so farfetched:manny:

calh45

Cal
Daps
The bullshyt is comin brehs......it's gonna be Kubo on coke again levels of fukkery....This monk is so dope. He's gonna get it worse than Kenny did.

:mjcry:

To quote myself. We all knew it was happening and to be honest I ain't even mad. i was :blessed: at how hard the fukkery turned. I thought it wasn't gonna make sense, but he gave zero fukks. He had ole boy pretending to get beat for 3 chapters so he could give Ross the :shaq: while covered in black. No rescue. No special technique out of nowhere. Just catching beats then :shaq:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
God damn it. I mean WTF? I don't know what just happened. fukking powers are so obtuse.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What the hell did I just read? Is this dude getting high before drawing this? Kinda stuff that only makes sense to the maker.

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Juha Bach for-saw all this coming

73igc2.jpg

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i miss Aizen man :mjcry:

Juha basically Aizen 2.0 without the swag

:whoa: I wouldn't go that far lol.

As for this chapter I don't understand what his powers are. I won't call it a troll because we had no idea what dudes powers were but at the same time I need a better explanation.
So he knew all that was gonna happen?? or the more attacks he got hit with the more he was able to brush them off?? man idk.