Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Ichibe stall him out Debo :damn:
Giving Juha that work
a0z12o.jpg

What Blue Vene Anhaben !!!

calh45

Cal
Daps
My face when the monk started bringing it and released his sword: :wow:

My face 2 seconds later when I realized Kubo is gonna write something ridiculous so the monk loses and Ichigo becomes the hero: :mjcry:

I have 2 random thoughts. I'm pretty sure the Juha's 2nd in command is actually the strongest/real villain. We ain't seen him do work yet so that means he's the final cat.

Whatever happened to the notion that Ichigo and Kenpachi's swords are constantly in shikai because they got so much energy? Their ain't NO WAY they got more than these zero division cats and they been fighting with basic shyt this whole time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My face when the monk started bringing it and released his sword: :wow:

My face 2 seconds later when I realized Kubo is gonna write something ridiculous so the monk loses and Ichigo becomes the hero: :mjcry:

I have 2 random thoughts. I'm pretty sure the Juha's 2nd in command is actually the strongest/real villain. We ain't seen him do work yet so that means he's the final cat.

Whatever happened to the notion that Ichigo and Kenpachi's swords are constantly in shikai because they got so much energy? Their ain't NO WAY they got more than these zero division cats and they been fighting with basic shyt this whole time.
That wasn't Ichigo's real sword. His real one is the two blades he has now.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: wow kubo well done , if OG monk was powerful before now with his shikai he will be godly....good lord what is his bankai like:merchant:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Rick Ross is putting in work but it almost seems too easy...
But some props to Kubo for letting this fight go on for what...three weeks? :leon:

Last edited: