Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
:banderas: hopefully now we get to see the zero divisions shikai-bankai. . .

i am really interested in shutara's bankai + what got her the promotion to royal guard :patrice:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
:russ:You just know Bazz B was ready to get his shine on. Dude been holding back, waiting for that Renji fight so that he could cut loose :blessed:.

I wanted to see the Super Vice Captain duke it out with the Sternwritter Stunner, both have been shown to be pretty impressive, would have been a good match to see someone push Renji to his limits like Coyote Stark was to Captain Commander Kyoraku(speaking of which we haven't seen him or Ukitake swag on anyone yet, what's up with that?). This was by far the most interesting fight in seireitei and they off-panneled it :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:banderas: hopefully now we get to see the zero divisions shikai-bankai. . .

i am really interested in shutara's bankai + what got her the promotion to royal guard :patrice:

Could end up like Shunsui and ukitake...did either of those dudes even participate in this battle? I think Shunsui had a conversation with one of the guys but nothing happened...maybe I'm forgetting.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
yup... its clear kubo dont like black people... he always finds a way to nerf em all... so we FINALLY have a nikka wrecking shyt.. and jussssssssssssss like that.. he gets killed :rudy: REALLY nikka... didnt even flex any moves..

*sigh*

elite got ran over again smh... Hawkman/Thor hybrid gonna start bodying em once again

lets see what BIG Pun here gonna do to Juhabyke

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
yup... its clear kubo dont like black people... he always finds a way to nerf em all... so we FINALLY have a nikka wrecking shyt.. and jussssssssssssss like that.. he gets killed :rudy: REALLY nikka... didnt even flex any moves..

*sigh*

elite got ran over again smh... Hawkman/Thor hybrid gonna start bodying em once again

lets see what BIG Pun here gonna do to Juhabyke

A brother murking another brother, it's like real life :smh:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Juha brought the scrubs with him to the soul palace. :laugh:

How's the brother with the gun going to talk shyt, after he got bodied about a week ago? :comeon: Flexxing with the cop killers on deck, now that his boss saved him and his sorry ass squad. :beli:

Juha gonna slap the diabetes out of that big dude next week.

The #suttery of there being black on black crime with the only two brothers still living in this manga. :mjpls:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's almost like Bleach created the "I'm not left handed" trope

*witness my powaaaaaaaaaaaa*

*YOU witness MY powaaaaaaaaaaaa*

*HA HA that wasn't my TRUE powaaaaaaaaaaaa*

*TALLY HO, that wasn't my TRUE powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa either*

*etc etc ad infinitum *