Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Bleach is still leagues better than Naruto because the ass pulls aren't as bad and the villains are interesting.

Plus bleach still have whole bunch of stuff to reveal . Clearly he's rushing because his plots take years to go anywhere. He shouldve have left those death reapers dead the first time from as not and his crew

Its a problem when you dont care about Naruto vs sauce last fight in the Manga. I think the fans standards fallen so low after the long span of lazy energy ball spam drawings....probably the worst last battle in Manga history

Now bleach this arc every quincy/sternrittets became fodders ..it's now 3 Stern Ritter vs roughly 40 protagonists.The final villains of Bleach deserved better than this. I never expected the climax of Bleach to be so badly written and anti-climatic.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Mann I didnt know how shallow Kubo's writing style has been. There is no story, no dialogue of the history, none.

Every single battle is some character going "OOOH IM SO BADASSS", and then his opponent replies "NOPE, I"M MORE BADASSS", etc.

The lack of actual story is killing the caliber of this manga. Since the start of invasion it been straight shyt with lil glimpse of potential

Remember the exchanges we use to get from byakuya?

*to Ichigo after Ichigo reveals his Bankai*

You dare call that a bankai? how dare you shyt on our culture even more with that piece of shyt:why::mindblown::scust:

(To Renji Abarai) "Shall I tell you the difference between you and I? It's level. It's like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. No matter how he struggles, it's just the moon's reflection on the water he sees. So he only sinks into the water. Time after time, he sinks":shaq2::scust::demonic:

• (To Renji Abarai) "With your ability, you will find it impossible to make me fall on even one knee.":demonic:

• (To Renji Abarai) "Be proud, as someone who, after being struck by this power, is still able to retain the form of his body.":demonic:

• (To Renji Abarai) "Congratulations. Very admirable. That time, your fang definitely reached me.:demonic:

• (To Zommari Rureaux) "I have already told you. You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens. Must I spell it out for you? I have discarded my left arm, discarded my left leg, and yet even so, I have not nearly lowered myself to your level.":demonic:

• (To Zommari Rureaux) "At what point did I ever claim that I was cutting you down in my capacity as a Shinigami? To justify the actions I have taken I need but one reason. You raised your blade in contempt of my pride.":demonic:
Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

You dare call that a bankai? how dare you shyt on our culture even more with that piece of shyt:why::mindblown::scust:

(To Renji Abarai) "Shall I tell you the difference between you and I? It's level. It's like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. No matter how he struggles, it's just the moon's reflection on the water he sees. So he only sinks into the water. Time after time, he sinks":shaq2::scust::demonic:

• (To Renji Abarai) "With your ability, you will find it impossible to make me fall on even one knee.":demonic:

• (To Renji Abarai) "Be proud, as someone who, after being struck by this power, is still able to retain the form of his body.":demonic:

• (To Renji Abarai) "Congratulations. Very admirable. That time, your fang definitely reached me.:demonic:

• (To Zommari Rureaux) "I have already told you. You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens. Must I spell it out for you? I have discarded my left arm, discarded my left leg, and yet even so, I have not nearly lowered myself to your level.":demonic:

• (To Zommari Rureaux) "At what point did I ever claim that I was cutting you down in my capacity as a Shinigami? To justify the actions I have taken I need but one reason. You raised your blade in contempt of my pride.":demonic:
I almost forgot he was badass:ohhh:

Bleach was sooo great:ohlawd:

Wish As Not killed him tho. his character already reach its potential its no reason to keep him alive but the fans harass him to keep him alive

He need to fuk around bring grimmjaw back and call it day

Izanami

Superstar
Daps

Bleach hasnt had a compelling Villians since Aizen. We don't even care about these Quincies enough to be really draw in on these battles. There is absolutely no character build up. There is absolutely too many enemies to care about battles. Kubo even brought back the weakest Arrancar on some bullshyt. I'm just chilling waiting for this series to end. These good vs evil type battles on bleach are so recycled and drawn out its draining. How can cannon material feel and seem like filler material. SMH

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bleach hasnt had a compelling Villians since Aizen. We don't even care about these Quincies enough to be really draw in on these battles. There is absolutely no character build up. There is absolutely too many enemies to care about battles. Kubo even brought back the weakest Arrancar on some bullshyt. I'm just chilling waiting for this series to end. These good vs evil type battles on bleach are so recycled and drawn out its draining. How can cannon material feel and seem like filler material. SMH
THIS

One Piece and Tower of God(my favorite at the moment) are 2 mangas/webtoons that have a ton of shyt going on all the time to the point that you would think "there's no way im gonna care about all of this shyt and these characters" but the authors build up events/characters so well that every encounter got you feelin like :gladbron::ohlawd:

Aizen had all the attributes of a final villain, the build up was perfect and if kubo had ended it right after that fight, with ichigo losing his powers ,the story woulda felt legit/complete :ahh: same thing with Pein(or even Madara for that matter) in Naruto

but both of these fukk nikkas just had to keep on extending the stories for whatever reason (most likely money) and ruined their stories :snoop: shyt's pathetic

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
THIS

One Piece and Tower of God(my favorite at the moment) are 2 mangas/webtoons that have a ton of shyt going on all the time to the point that you would think "there's no way im gonna care about all of this shyt and these characters" but the authors build up events/characters so well that every encounter got you feelin like :gladbron::ohlawd:

Aizen had all the attributes of a final villain, the build up was perfect and if kubo had ended it right after that fight, with ichigo losing his powers ,the story woulda felt legit/complete :ahh: same thing with Pein(or even Madara for that matter) in Naruto

but both of these fukk nikkas just had to keep on extending the stories for whatever reason (most likely money) and ruined their stories :snoop: shyt's pathetic

I don't even think it's greed. I honestly think with OP and ToG the writers have it plotted from point A to point Z whereas Bleach and Naruto writers had planned it from point A to somewhere in the middle but had an idea of how they wanted to end it. It's crazy because dudes coulda taken fan theories and made a better manga than what they've been dropping the past couple of years.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

He had ether for days :banderas: