Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Mann I didnt know how shallow Kubo's writing style has been. There is no story, no dialogue of the history, none.

Every single battle is some character going "OOOH IM SO BADASSS", and then his opponent replies "NOPE, I"M MORE BADASSS", etc.

The lack of actual story is killing the caliber of this manga. Since the start of invasion it been straight shyt with lil glimpse of potential

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Mann I didnt know how shallow Kubo's writing style has been. There is no story, no dialogue of the history, none.

Every single battle is some character going "OOOH IM SO BADASSS", and then his opponent replies "NOPE, I"M MORE BADASSS", etc.

The lack of actual story is killing the caliber of this manga. Since the start of invasion it been straight shyt with lil glimpse of potential

This manga been dead breh, we're just along for the conclusion.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This manga been dead breh, we're just along for the conclusion.
Nah the Manga had some spark in the beginning when sternritter first arrived its like kubo said fuk his old shyt(story telling) when they properly invaded and start the 100 blood war

Hes rushing to finish because he knows his normal story telling have habits of going for years to unravel

Last edited:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
"My sword is one swing, one kill, ya dig?" :banderas:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Old Dirty Ouetsu doing those Sternritters raaaaawww and rhyming at the same damn time "YA DIG". I thought Zero Squad was lame but this nikka made a sword so damn sharp and dangerous he had to store it in liquid b/c no sheath can contain it. He sliced that fake ass Thor Sternritter so fast he aint know what the fukk happened and he was face down dead before he knew it. Damn I wish they would animate this Arc. So many bad ass fights and this war >Naruto's.

Daps
Reppin
London
:skip:Power gaps between ranks are ridiculous amongst Shinigami. Royal guard aren't even using Zanpaktous to deal with elites.

Quilge>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Quincy we've seen thus far.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah the Manga had some spark in the beginning when sternritter first arrived its like kubo said fuk his old shyt(story telling) when they properly invaded and start the 100 blood war

Hes rushing to finish because he knows his normal story telling have habits of going for years to unravel

The story been good and constant until the war started last year.

On one hand I'm not really sweating it because this is a shonen I knew as soon as the war started the story is gonna take a big seat to the fights for a good minute. on the other hand, I really want to know the outcome of some plotlines because they grabbed my interest. but now we have to wait.

The last 3 chapters have been :wow: I'll make a prediction that the Thor Quincy (The Miracle) or Askin will use a technique to bring back the other ones

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: if this is REALLY the end of the Eiltes then I'm convinced the editors told Kubo to rush the ending up