Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Holy shyt Ouetsu worked that cat something awful. He's just the first line of defense and he's already turned these Elite guards into shyt. Juha got to get involved now. No way he makes it all the way to the Soul King.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Ouetsu is a G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikka damn near offed himself to counter balance that shiiit, then pulled the blood water to replenish...

nikka pulled the UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT TRIANGLE X combo on that shyt....

:salute:

Juhacac done fukked up............... (i lie, they all gon die once Juhyyy steps in that ring :sadcam: )

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Why even bring the Eiltes out if there going to be one shotted like this. They cant be dead can they :lupe:.

Their deaths probably serve a purpose. Doesn't Juha get stronger each time a Sternritter dies? If so, he probably gets a derivative of the ability from each Sternritter that dies. We all know Mr. Bubblegoose is about to get washed something serious :sadbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
that latest chapter was so bad i can't even shyt on it :smhcraig: atleast attempt to make a clever fight kubo, nikkas is really out here 1-hit K.O. ing each other all over the place :snoop: these nikkas be explainin special moves to each other on some rock/paper/scissors type shyt

you dead nikka :birdman:

nope my power does this thing :krs:

now you even MORE dead cuz my power does the OTHER thing that counters you perfectly :ufdup: now stand there and let me cut you

:sadbron: kubo pls

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
At this point, I don't even care about the fights...just have Ichigo fight Bach and let's wrap this up with everyone else either dead or on death's door only to be revived by the soul king at the last second...