Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm glad to see Ichigo with his new Gypsy Ninja uniform but god Kubo just used filler for 13+ pages and revealed Ichigo on the very last one he could've did that shyt on the first page and moved this story along. Kubo frustrates me so damn much he use a whole page with no text just pictures with the same tired "surprised Japanese anime character face"
34xpe86.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm glad to see Ichigo with his new Gypsy Ninja uniform but god Kubo just used filler for 13+ pages and revealed Ichigo on the very last one he could've did that shyt on the first page and moved this story along. Kubo frustrates me so damn much he use a whole page with no text just pictures with the same tired "surprised Japanese anime character face"
34xpe86.jpg
It be like 5 pages of people's faces and shyt. Just looking shocked or stupid. A whole page for an explosion then another one for a lightning strike.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Finally IchiGAWG is back.. Although those long ass fillers weren't needed :rudy:

nikkas wasting pages on facial expressions... Dafuq smh

The Fucc he mean only Kenpachi can put up a fight.. So those power ups meant nothing..

IchiGAWD better put this war to an end already.. Although something tells me it won't end as were expecting..

Remember ishida is up to something, heel turn or might face Ichigo last...