Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea not really feeling this chapter. Will be redeemed if that's Byakuya though. Wait can't be since he saved whats her face. Never mind

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea not really feeling this chapter. Will be redeemed if that's Byakuya though. Wait can't be since he saved whats her face. Never mind
Yea I agree its way too early for Ichigo to be showing up. I hope its Rukia or another captain but I'm real pissed Kubo wrote these weak ass fights for Kenpachi. He deserved much better opponents.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
On second thought, it wasnt bad seeing them chump the fukk out his whole division. The shyt that happened to him is unacceptable though. First the fight with that lame duck and then to get worked over immediately after. Show some respect to your characters Kubo.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My guess is Kisuke and Grimjow and them arriving next. Either way...I think I might be done after the way they did Kenpachi. What a waste for the best character in the manga...damn shame.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
yall notice how Kubo gave Kenpachi this massive power up only to have him look like a sucka right?? :smh: Just terrible writing, this dude been doing this the whole manga. He'll have him show his bankai and look a sucka again in his next fight.
he did the same shyt with Aizen stoppin Ichigo's bankai with one finger.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I was just about to :camby: the next few chapters after this into the :bushesdahell:, but that last cliffhanger will keep me reading for ATLEAST a chapter or two. That person showing up better be someone we care about, cuz those villians are TRASH.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
man what the fukk is kubo smoking nowadays brehs :mindblown:

08.png

09.png

THAT'S the best villain you could come up with nikka :what: really?

thank GOD for Oda cuz the rest of these dudes :camby:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
That better be Grimmjow showing up. I don't think it's Ichigo since he came alone and there were 3 people coming from that explosion.

:snoop: at what this man has done to Kenpachi. Gave him a lame fight and now this? Shame.