Blavity Blacks start Petition for Disney to give 25% of Black Panther profits to the black community

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you just typing to be typing breh?
I don't live by what ifs. You really think Disney/Marvel gonna break bread with the"black community"? Where is this black community you speak of? Who run it? Who's in charge of the funds and disbursement of them?

Say breh.. I hope you first in line with your Black Panther tickets. Fantasy is right up your alley.

Do basically you're against them helping the black community. I get it

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If it happened, great. But to even ask in such a bold manner? Nah. I don't want to pile on to our people too much for them getting so excited to the point of insanity but it's not a good look. It really just shows how starved we are for the little things white people take for granted.

Daps
This post is gonna get rolled on by... Im glad i seen it before i made my post.
Disney gonna have a big ass, dumb looking check that says "Pay To The Order Of....BLACK COMMUNITY"

I'm done. I love the Coli.

:deadmanny:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so many black people involved in this movie who will become rich and wealthy from this movie. I'm sure they all contribute to the black community in one way or another. I know it's a symbolic victory but this black super hero movie will become bigger and better and gross more than all the white super hero movies.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
If every black person that would go see this movie would instead put this into community they would have concerns stores and force the Arabs and Koreans out.

But nah, they'll grab some Twizzlers from them before watching this embarrassment.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Im sure all the white posters are loving this.

Yall know yall up in here pushing this fake ass shyt

“Break bread”

Aint nobody say that in like 10-15 years.

With all these psyops and russians posing as black people, youd think people would be more wary.

Nope this is the coli, where white people are the majority and they always talk slick about minorities.