BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Houston doesn’t run an nba offense. Look at that game of Miami and the. Look at the magic gsme agaisnt Orlando. Silas still hasn’t installed a real offense.

John Lucas(top assistant coach in hosuton) just publicly criticized Silas.
He liked a tweet and he's old so it probably means nothing.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Probably out for the rising stars game. Hopefully this groin isn’t too serious but the pessimist in me says it’s probably gonna longer for the rest of the year

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@Flight :wow:

But regardless of how many points Edwards amassed or who won the game, he’s remained one of Green’s closest friends and confidants in the league. After Green’s first game in the NBA — a nine-point effort against the same Timberwolves team — Edwards and Green met privately outside of the Target Center to unwind and talk. Edwards has always been a fan of Green’s scoring ability, and as a gifted athlete himself, he knows just how much untapped potential the 21-year-old has. It’s no surprise to see both of their career arcs often compared.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully they find a point guard for these guys cause all jalen has done really is taken more shots and shoot worse than his rookie year overall

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fake injury. Rockets season is over. Plus I don’t think he wanted to participate in the all star events

I dunno if he’s even in Utah
Not only are you stuck with this disrespectful kobe comparison now you assume he’s faking an injury

All this does is confirm that you don’t watch bro play because he clearly got hurt against okc lol

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only are you stuck with this disrespectful kobe comparison now you assume he’s faking an injury

All this does is confirm that you don’t watch bro play because he clearly got hurt against okc lol

Nba regular season is kinda fake and scripted these days. Players create their own narratives. I don’t believe much to be 100% true. Looks can be deceiving :banderas:

But hopefully he isn’t really injured and can return and drop 50 before the seasons end :manny: