BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is just inconsistent. Age is not an excuse.

No college is an excuse

And I think it’s the team that’s not consistent. And lack of veteran leaders

I will say when his shot isn’t falling he needs to adapt or his teammates need to get him easier/better shots

Cognito

All Star
Daps
He has small hands and isn’t that big lol his MJ cosplay is one of the reasons why Rockets think compare him and Anthony Edwards who 6’4 240 and can guard players like PG and Doncic to Morant straight up due to size and quickness

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Haven't been focusing on basketball because of the NFL but seeing how it's end of the season today: dude going to be alright.

Despite being inconsistent, not many 20 years olds have had the two seasons he had.

People like NBA University, passive aggressively "hate but hedge". Posting stuff like this speaks louder than words because dude doesn't want to be on the wrong side of history. I got a lot of them folks figured out.

Dude's ultimate contribution is going to be like a Kyrie: I think it's very clear the guy hits some insane shots and will do so during climactic play-off games.

Remember, right now he's only 21.01 years old ~185 lbs. and has faced some serious criticism and finger-pointing. That only makes cats stronger.
If you haven't broken him by now, I don't think you do.

We'll see what he looks like when he's 24, 200 lbs. and built full chemistry with Sengun. Play the long game here like he's a Big Tech stock.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston doesn’t run an nba offense. Look at that game of Miami and the. Look at the magic gsme agaisnt Orlando. Silas still hasn’t installed a real offense.

John Lucas(top assistant coach in hosuton) just publicly criticized Silas.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Besides Bogi, :trash:
Yeah we got some good prospects this draft if we don’t get Wemby but I’m 50/50 on them paying Grant Williams or Jerami Grant to return despite them being good players

I like that Brandon Miller kid he could be a stud