BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Something has definitely clicked for him driving to the basket and navigating through screens defensively these last few games

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A plus 1 in a 22 point lose. Got some work to do but I’m seeing signs of growth for sure right now. That jumper just needs to get right

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
The way he scores and finishes inside is elite :ohlawd:

You haters better hope he doesn’t develop a consistent jumpshot :lolbron:

Still only 21 years old so he got all the time in the world to improve :manny:
He's not even eligible for a extension yet it took Mitchell,Tatum,Curry,and many others atleast 3or 4 yrs.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude's talent is undeniable. pro scorer. he just needs to find consistency.

I wonder if Harden would unlock that or hinder it, if the rumors are true
He jsut needs a real head coach and a real system. We have no spacing. He has no space to drive and just forces it

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hes going to be a bucket this we know but what will decide if he’s a superstar is if he can become a passer or at the very least an average defender

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
He’s a real bucket. But they’ve gotta get some guys who can help them win games next year. It’s time to add some vets who can contribute and actually help him, Sengun and Jabari develop.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes going to be a bucket this we know but what will decide if he’s a superstar is if he can become a passer or at the very least an average defender
He averages 4 assists. He’s never goin to run the offense full time but he can facilitate or run a play. He’s not a pg. neither should he be. He needs to stop with the stupid lackadaisical turnovers in the backcourt.

Nobody on the roster is close to their ceiling under Silas besides KJ Martin. And none will reach it under Silas either. Houston runs the worst offense in the league. The spacing is terrible and drive lanes are always clogged. It’s amazing that Green is able to score 22 ppg in this rudimentary scheme