BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like he gets another 40 piece within the next 3 games if KPJ and Jabari are out tbh.
Tari season should stay a starter the rest of the year. He’s a perfect fit and role player at that spot. A high energy low maintenance role player who doesn’t look to have the ball in his but does all the dirty work and untangles that nobody else on that teams wants to do. Tari was the real difference makers last night although most ppl will talk about Green and Sengun. He understands his role and plays the best overall defense. He reminds me so much of Ariza. If only he could stop smoking layups

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Tari season should stay a starter the rest of the year. He’s a perfect fit and role player at that spot. A high energy low maintenance role player who doesn’t look to have the ball in his but does all the dirty work and untangles that nobody else on that teams wants to do. Tari was the real difference makers last night although most ppl will talk about Green and Sengun. He understands his role and plays the best overall defense. He reminds me so much of Ariza. If only he could stop smoking layups
Brought much needed energy

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone care about Josh Christopher who hasn’t played most the season?

He’s getting the cam reddish treatment

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No KPJ in the way and no Christian wood black hole ball these two are getting needed reps togerher

Sengun dribble hand off unlocks Jalen even when his jumper doesn’t fall
It’ll be interesting to see how it all works out when KPJ returns. Since KPj went down, Sengun is averaging 19.4 pts - 10.5 rebounds - 7.0 assists. That’s pretty much Sabonis’ average