BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A fat cac, a mulatto, and a Kawhi/PG hybrid? That's who you wanna watch? You think they're exciting like T-Mac or Vince? You might need to get your eyes checked. Those guys are a snoozefest.

Let’s be honest. Lamelo isn’t athletic. Luka is slow. And Tatum is boring :unimpressed:

Curry at 35 is more exciting to watch over those three :banderas:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Udoka had to do an impromptu film session with dude about being agressive. I’m glad he took the time. Silas would’ve ignored what was happening and let him figured it out on his own. But Jalen should be doin this every night. Yeah he gets the most attention on defense but so what. Hes a mismatch against most guards in this league with his speed and athleticism.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Dude is finally learning how to slow down and take what the defense is giving him. Looking more and more like someone that knows what they're doing and playing within the team than a player forcing things and winging it.

Looking a lot more shifty and unpredictable now, learning to use tight spaces to his advantage and showing comfort and quickness in traffic.

Still needs a little more control like how he rushed one of passes and smoked an and-1 opportunity, but that'll come with time as the game will slow down even more for him.

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude is finally learning how to slow down and take what the defense is giving him. Looking more and more like someone that knows what they're doing and playing within the team rather rather than a player forcing things and winging it.

Looking a lot more shifty and unpredictable now, learning to use tight spaces to his advantage and showing comfort and quickness in traffic.

Still needs a little more control like how he rushed one of passes and smoked an and-1 opportunity, but that'll come with time as the game will slow down even more for him.

Still only 21. He’s a raw talent just like Young Kobe

When he really figures it out, it’s over :banderas:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Still only 21. He’s a raw talent just like Young Kobe

When he really figures it out, it’s over :banderas:
I maintain the stronger he gets the easier the game will get for him exponentially as it'll open up that many more options, make the passes more effortless, help with his control, help with the shooting, etc. It'll also give him more confidence and scrappiness. Going to be a scary player when he adds the "man's game" aspects to his play style.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was good to see him attack in transition. I know the rockets like to play at a slow pace but they needs to take advantage of their youth and athleticism. They shouldn’t be at the bottom of the league in fast break points.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s getting better but I don’t think ppl truly understand. The hurdle this guy has infront of him. Jalen isn’t just getting acclimated to a new system but more importantly a new role. Look back at his highlights, even before the nba and gleague, and he’s always been a ball dominant guy. Now he’s really being relegated to an off ball scoring role for the first time in his career. And he hasn't even been terrible at it thus far, just needs more consistency. But if you ask most ball Dominant guards to play off ball mostly, I doubt you’ll find many that making the transition as solidly as Jalen. The best they can do “is your turn, my turn”. Ime got him playing the Jamal Murray role. Which isn’t bad considering he has bizzaro Jokic on his squad.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro can't even play meaningful minutes in the 4th :mjlol: why is he still in the starting lineup? :hhh:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro can't even play meaningful minutes in the 4th :mjlol: why is he still in the starting lineup? :hhh:
Let’s be honest, he hasn’t been trying on defense especially when it matters

maybe it’s chemistry issues

We might see him in a Lakers uniform eventually with my other favorite player Cam Reddish :ohlawd: