BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
To be honest that's not Jalen's problem. He plays hard on defense this season a lot of the time, not all but a lot. He has improved his rebounding using his athleticism to impact in other aspects of the game. The problem I'm seeing with Jalen Green is all offensive, his handle is not tight and needs to be improved, he actually tries to make the right pass it's just his accuracy is not great and a lot of his passes are off target. His shot is not consistent from three or mid range and sometimes when he has the ball it seems he doesn't know what he wants to do with it. Also his shot selection can be shaky at times.

He was supposed to be the best player on this Rockets team but some nights this season he hasn't been top 5 on the team (Sengun, FVV, Jabari, Brooks and Eason). I think the fact that Ime is hard on every player but more importantly Jalen plus the fact that this is now Sengun's team has shocked Jalen and he is not responding well to it.

To me I think it's time to move on from him like the Rockets had to do with Steve Francis back in the day who put up numbers on a bad team but when we got Yao Ming and playoff expectations came Francis wasn't a player that was built for that. Jalen imo is in that same boat but it's not because he is selfish or doesn't play defense it's because a player who was supposed to be a gifted scorer can't score.
The bolded is the new reality and Green knows it…. Life comes at you quickly.
:wow:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

there’s still time :hubie:

FOH

Yea the pistons suck but Cades been balling.

at best he’s Nick Young

Yeah Green came out aggressive and was scoring but for some reason the Rockets were never in the game and was down by 20 at certain points. He had the 2nd worst +/- on the team and to me it seemed like KD & Book took it easy on the Rockets.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
He had a bad night , if you really been watching you know Cade been balling. Would have to be blind to not see it
He's had MULTIPLE bad nights and I'm sick of you all making it seems like those don't happen. He's had good nights as of late because the team was getting clowned for breaking the loss record. Had he not had them shyt games like the own yesterday, they wouldn't be in that mess.

He ain't as good as you all want him to be:hhh:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's had MULTIPLE bad nights and I'm sick of you all making it seems like those don't happen. He's had good nights as of late because the team was getting clowned for breaking the loss record. Had he not had them shyt games like the own yesterday, they wouldn't be in that mess.

He ain't as good as you all want him to be:hhh:
Who do you like on the team that you think should take his shots or be the focal point

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
:yeshrug: Prior to last night Cade was averaging 25/4/7 on 47/38/87 in his last 20

Be a dikkhead brehs

Green will never have a stretch like that in his career. Thompson will 100% have his spot by next year.
Was that supposed to be a jab? Especially since I said the same thing about Green?
My correct analysis of Cade still stands.

Be the opposite of what your coli handle entails brehs:mjlol: