BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m concerned…I don’t know what he does if the jumper isn’t falling. He doesn’t utilize his first step nearly enough

Yea, he can disappear if his pull up jumper isn’t on.

It’s like the 3 point shot opens up the rest of this game

Maybe he needs to start working on posting up or playing off the ball

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
he's a bad player who's game revolves around making inefficient shots, when he makes them he looks great, but most of the time he won't and you get the bulk of his NBA career thus far, he will never find consistency playing this way, also not a great or even good passer at all which indicates low awareness of what's going on during the game, often times will just make the obvious pass to whoever is next to him instead of launching at the open man in the opposite corner

He also shows no awareness moving off the ball despite being one of the best athletes in the league, in fact I would not even call what he does moving off the ball, whenever the ball is not in Jalen Green's hands he just stands there and makes one soft stutter step then jacks a three when he gets the ball, no backdoors or cuts or even moving just to get a help defender on his teammate

Sengun snatched that team from under his nose for a reason, if he wants to become great he needs to drop the selfish style of play and become a team player who uses brain more than brawn

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Future of basketball constantly being outplayed by Aaron Holiday :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Joker
Embid
Tatum
Greek
SGA
Chet
Luka
Mitchell
Wemby
Ty Haliburton
Lamelo
Booker
Zion
Foxx

The NBA is in great hands.

You must be white. I'm talking about aesthetically pleasing games to watch. Anthony Edwards and Jalen Green are the only guys with games reminiscent of Jordan, Kobe, T-Mac, D-Wade, and Vince. You knows guys who actually made basketball fun to watch. Every player you mentioned is boring to watch.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
You must be white. I'm talking about aesthetically pleasing games to watch. Anthony Edwards and Jalen Green are the only guys with games reminiscent of Jordan, Kobe, T-Mac, D-Wade, and Vince. You knows guys who actually made basketball fun to watch. Every player you mentioned is boring to watch.

Lamelo, Tatum and Luka are boring?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Joker
Embid
Tatum
Greek
SGA