BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He’s gotta get that 3 point percentage up to league average and that might mean working a little more off ball if they can get a real point guard to put next to him it may also just be about him solidifying his mechanics…he’s shooting a nasty 32% on corner 3’s so even the easiest deep ball he’s struggling with …secondly for all of his athleticism he’s been a pretty mediocre finisher around the rim this year …that could be a thing of him getting stronger over time ..I know he was really frail coming into the draft but he’s got to get that together …I like his aggression and skill set tho ..hopefully the young guy puts it all together

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s gotta get that 3 point percentage up to league average and that might mean working a little more off ball if they can get a real point guard to put next to him it may also just be about him solidifying his mechanics…he’s shooting a nasty 32% on corner 3’s so even the easiest deep ball he’s struggling with …secondly for all of his athleticism he’s been a pretty mediocre finisher around the rim this year …that could be a thing of him getting stronger over time ..I know he was really frail coming into the draft but he’s got to get that together …I like his aggression and skill set tho ..hopefully the young guy puts it all together

So let’s say he improves all of the above and starts taking Better shots, gets bigger/stronger than etc.... that means he’ll easily average 25-30 ppg with a 50 ball every now and then, maybe a 60 point explosion :ohlawd:

That would make him one of the best 2 guards in the game.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
So let’s say he improves all of the above and starts taking Better shots, gets bigger/stronger than etc.... that means he’ll easily average 25-30 ppg with a 50 ball every now and then, maybe a 60 point explosion :ohlawd:

That would make him one of the best 2 guards in the game.
A lot of people can score …to be one of the 2 best guards in the game he needs to also improve his playmaking and consistency when it comes to running that offense

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

The rockets only won 20 games his rookie year and they’ve won 18 this year :mjlol:

Dude is ass. Anybody can score 20 if you give them enough minutes. Bragging about scoring average when all he does is lose sums up this generation.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people can score …to be one of the 2 best guards in the game he needs to also improve his playmaking and consistency when it comes to running that offense

So you want him to score 25-30 ppg and run the offense at 21 years old? :ohhh:

Even Kobe wasn’t doing that at 20 years old :sadcam:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rockets only won 20 games his rookie year and they’ve won 18 this year :mjlol:

Dude is ass. Anybody can score 20 if you give them enough minutes. Bragging about scoring average when all he does is lose sums up this generation.

This season Dame had one of the best scoring performances of his career and Blazers are losers and can’t make playoffs

Nobody is hating on/blaming Dame :mjlol:

Rockets were losers before Green came.

Its a team game. They have a bad team/bad coach.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Cats going to war for Silas like he isn’t one of the worst coaches in the league.

JG isn’t making him bench Sengun or even play Nix or try to make KPJ a pg..
Yeah, I was really supportive of Silas at one point, but a truly great coach would've flipped things up a long time ago.

Houston needs a new coach then secure either one of Wemby, Scoot Henderson, Amen Thompson or Anthony Black this draft.