BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The supposed futured of basketball has a ceiling as a number 2 on a contender. He's Jamal Murray
If JG is your #2 you aren't making the playoffs. He's got a ways to go to become a winning player.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rockets should get Amen Thompson if they miss on Scoot, watched a lot of tape of both of them and I think he's a potentially better playmaker than Scoot:

Scoot is a great passer and more reliable, but I like the way Amen Thompson knows how to fool/freeze an entire defense by using his eyes and looking off defenders:

It's admittedly a quick take (one night ain't really "scouting") but it's something I'm seeing with Amen Thompson that I really like.

Last edited:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Haters in this thread ignoring this video :heh:

He looking a lot like young Kobe on some of those plays :hubie:
This nikka is ass nothing like Kobe. Kobe was a great defender and highly competitive. This nikka be smiling and giggling on the bench while his team been bottom feeders for two season in a row painted nails weirdo. This is Gerald Green on his hot streak with the Celtics, Ricky Davis, JR Rider, Collin Sexton on the Cavs and Jordan Clarkson on the Lakers.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they're invested in Green. The one they'd probably trade is KPJ to bring in a better fitting part.

Why is rockets being “invested in green” even a topic of discussion :wtf:

Green is a 2nd year player who is already capable of dropping 30-40 any given night (still waiting on that 50 ball :unimpressed:)

Get a veteran pass first point guard to play next to him

And let him workout with Shai or Paul George in the off season to improve his handles and pace/decision making offensively

2023-24 ALL STAR :blessed:

If Rockets somehow get WEMBY :leon:....... playoffs :banderas:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why is rockets being “invested in green” even a topic of discussion :wtf:

Green is a 2nd year player who is already capable of dropping 30-40 any given night (still waiting on that 50 ball :unimpressed:)

Get a veteran pass first point guard to play next to him

And let him workout with Shai or Paul George in the off season to improve his handles and pace/decision making offensively

2023-24 ALL STAR :blessed:

If Rockets somehow get WEMBY :leon:....... playoffs :banderas:
I think a lot of it is his defense. He can play decent man to man defense when he’s engaged, but you have to hope that it’s just being on a team that’s awful/tanking with no veterans and horrible coaching that has made him lazy and disengaged on the defensive side.

Offensively, I agree. You can’t make any long term judgements on him until you have him with a halfway competent PG and coaching staff.