Blake Griffin to kid in commercial "stop wearing jean shorts, trust me on this"

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
if youre 50 and still wearing cargo shorts, i feel sorry for your fatherless family.

If your 50 in this time of age, you grew up in an era where men were men and didn't gossip about fashion like they do now.......my dad is 50+ and he still rocking cargos when its summer time

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If your 50 in this time of age, you grew up in an era where men were men and didn't gossip about fashion like they do now.......my dad is 50+ and he still rocking cargos when its summer time

true indeed. come to think of it my dad is 60 and he wears cargos too, but when I say cargos i mean those camoflauge ones that go to your shin and shyt. Thats for high schoolers man; lookin like Lil Wayne and shyt

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
true indeed. come to think of it my dad is 60 and he wears cargos too, but when I say cargos i mean those camoflauge ones that go to your shin and shyt. Thats for high schoolers man; lookin like Lil Wayne and shyt

OOOO i got you, I thought you meant regular tan cargos

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I consider something like this:
Brooks Brothers Cotton Cargo Shorts | Nordstrom

to be very nice :ehh:

edit: I actually wanna cop :laugh:

see.....they need to bring that length of the shorts closer to the knee...basically my rule of thumb for shorts is if they are showing my thighs more than a few nanometers, they get the :usure: :smh: status......

swimming trunks and boxers are the only clothing item that get a pass for showing my man thighs:upsetfavre: and the only time people will see that is when I'm in the pool/beach/jacuzzi or when i'm stroking in a deep moist ocean :jawalrus:

Daps
BCxYcn3CcAAA-Y4.png

:smugrandy:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man I can't rock pants during the summer when it's like 80 degrees plus, I just throw on some bball shorts, cargos, or khakis :yeshrug:

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
in the summer I'll wear chino shorts of various colors (light and dark khaki, navy blue, Nantucket red) and plaid/Madras shorts. Top it off with a polo or vneck tee and boat shoes/loafers. Don't really mess with cargos or jean shorts but if you do, do you.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

was this even posted?

Lol at anyone advocating never wearing shorts. How the fukk can anyone rock jeans or slacks in 80 degree or more weather?

i does it. i don't own any shorts other than boxer shorts. then again i live in Michigan there's only like 3 hot months.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I was thinking about this: what's there to rock besides basketball shorts? Jeans shorts is clowned on site status I can't believe people in here are defending that but now people are gunning cargo shorts wearers too at least where I'm at :merchant: