Blake Griffin to kid in commercial "stop wearing jean shorts, trust me on this"

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:umad: yall country bumpkin gold mouth trinidad james lookin nikkas cant dress.

your a dolphins fan and the best player in that shytty franchise history is from pittsburgh :heh:

u really wanna play this game :comeon:

look shythead, i know u love seeing my posts and occasionally u wanna get my attention. you're a fan. but seriously fukk off. you're not really a popular poster and going back and forth with u would ruin my reputation. So poof, vamoose, son of a kiss. A-HAA!!

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Just put some pants on faggits, yall out here tryna show your legs and shyt lemme guess you just shaved :troll:

gfuller10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so for you guys who still wear jean shorts how does that make you feel:pachaha:

:rudy: do you think that he made that joke up for the commercial? When I saw the commercial I originally thought he was talking about because he has pasty legs those jawns probably look extra funny looking in jean shorts, I'm good on taking fashion tips from Blake Griffin

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't fucc with jean shorts anymore. But I can't believe that some people on here are totally shyttn on wearin shorts of any kind. :mindblown: when summertime rolls around I'm pullin these out the closet

camo-cargo-shorts.jpg

with a wife beater and a pair of J's :win:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
:rudy: do you think that he made that joke up for the commercial? When I saw the commercial I originally thought he was talking about because he has pasty legs those jawns probably look extra funny looking in jean shorts, I'm good on taking fashion tips from Blake Griffin

Right. Besides, that seems like a line written by some ex frat boy white dude with some vendetta against Jorts.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I dont feel comfortable wearing shorts of any kind that goes above my knee :scusthov:. Yall nikkas are killing me with this beach boy shyt. Where are yall dudes from saying all of this blasphemous shyt? :wtf: New York?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
u really wanna play this game :comeon:

look shythead, i know u love seeing my posts and occasionally u wanna get my attention. you're a fan. but seriously fukk off. you're not really a popular poster and going back and forth with u would ruin my reputation. So poof, vamoose, son of a kiss. A-HAA!!

im the reason why your half breed ass is sohh icey affiliated u better show me some respect :pacspit:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
bro, , (ur knees wouldn't even start until u get outside of the square that the photo is in) isn't that kinda gay ?

:dwillhuh:

*dead*

:dead:

But nah for real...khakhi shorts with a tucked in polo/sport shirt and a nice belt is the way to go. Not even on some fashionisto shyt. I personally just prefer that fit and style. It's comfortable when you dont have heavy jeanshorts/cargos hanging off of you. You got your two front and back pockets, a nice plain neutral color and you good b.

this to me is ideal:
St Andrews Links Pleat-Front Golf Shorts - Brooks Brothers

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
im the reason why your half breed ass is sohh icey affiliated u better show me some respect :pacspit:

:wtf: whuu?

you're the reason? hahahahahahhaa you're a fukking loser. You're not the reason for anything on this earth. The nerve of this clown :heh:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Lol at anyone advocating never wearing shorts. How the fukk can anyone rock jeans or slacks in 80 degree or more weather?

Quoted for truth.

'LMAO @ nikkas wearin' jean shorts'
'LMAO @ nikkas wearin' cargo shorts'
'LMAO @ nikkas wearin' khaki shorts'
'LMAO @ nikkas wearin' shorts of any kind'
'LMAO @ nikkas wearin' sweats'

:snoop:

I've never seen a 10+ page thread achieve so little

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone getting dressing tips on a hip hop site is losing anyway.

80% of Americans dress like shiit in fact, but hip hop dress sense is the fukking worst :scusthov:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
*dead*

:dead:

But nah for real...khakhi shorts with a tucked in polo/sport shirt and a nice belt is the way to go. Not even on some fashionisto shyt. I personally just prefer that fit and style. It's comfortable when you dont have heavy jeanshorts/cargos hanging off of you. You got your two front and back pockets, a nice plain neutral color and you good b.

this to me is ideal:
St Andrews Links Pleat-Front Golf Shorts - Brooks Brothers

Pleats? :scusthov:

Brehs stuck in the 90s now :wow: