Blake Griffin flabby and sick

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Why did Pistons become such a miserable franchise? They were dope as hell in the 00s and then they never came back to that level next decade. Just signing bums like villanueva, gordon, smith. It's sad watching griffin, hope they strike luck in the draft. Blake looks worse than Kemp after the lockout.
Been trash since they drafted Darkko

Daps
say what you want to about Blake but he & the Lob City Clippers started this era of online NBA highlights

his rookie season was high value entertainment :wow:
Facts. nikkas wanna talk about LaMelo Ball and his highlights (he is exciting) but Blake was legit putting dudes on posters weekly and revitalized a dead franchise.
:wow: To this day still has the best post dunk swag I’ve ever seen.

:mjcry: It’s tough seeing one of your favorite players go out like this and considering I’m about his age I know my time playing ball is coming to an end soon too.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
His playing career trajectory reminds me about Dwayne Wade.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's washed but he just did this today, impressive as fukk :leon:

Why did Pistons become such a miserable franchise? They were dope as hell in the 00s and then they never came back to that level next decade. Just signing bums like villanueva, gordon, smith. It's sad watching griffin, hope they strike luck in the draft. Blake looks worse than Kemp after the lockout.
Joe Dumars lost his magic and did not make a good move to save his life after their championship run. Then they never actively tanked but weren't good enough to make the playoffs so they were stuck in limbo throughout the '10s. In addition, they have drafted horribly for 10+ years. Being in the 7-10 range every draft, and missing on guys like Klay, Booker, and Donovan Mitchell.

It's been a rough decade for us :mjcry:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saying this is solely because he lost his athleticism is lazy. If it was just athleticism he’d look much better than this; he had already been expanding his game to compensate, hence the gradual decreases in dunks year to year.

shyt, I remember when cp3 was out for stretches and Blake started getting his point-forward on.

His body looks like it has completely broken down. No footwork or post skills can counter that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Coli has always been real nice to Blake Griffin for some reason. Anybody else with his hype and his resume would be getting fried here on the regular. Soft, cac, no post moves, choke artist etc etc. Compared to how Dwight Howard and Chris Paul got talked about its night and day, and he didn't have half the careers they had...
Zach Randolph

I couldn’t see him the same way after that.