Blake Griffin flabby and sick

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Blake has 6 all star game appearances, 3 All NBA 2nd team and 2 All NBA 3rd team selections. These are accomplishments that show he was more than just somebody who dunked over KIA
So what man :mjlol:

He was soft in college and he was soft in the NBA and was one of these fake superstars who’s career was built off that dunk contest.

I never seen someone avg 20 and 10 and be as soft as he is

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Blake has suffered from degenerative injuries or brand new injuries every year for the past few years. He is playing how I expect him to play given his body. Blake got hard miles on his frame. I dont think anyone put the kind of stress on their body coming into the league like Blake did, maybe Russ and D Rose.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy this was the big 3 of PFs for a good while and I couldn't decide which one was better.

Now all of them are mostly washed and I don't know if any of them will get into the hall. :francis:

The basketball hof is different I’m thinking they all eventually get in but not first ballot. Too many allstar games, international play and I want to say Blake was college player of the year.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
The basketball hof is different I’m thinking they all eventually get in but not first ballot. Too many allstar games, international play and I want to say Blake was college player of the year.
Blake and only Blake have a chance ,but Love winning 1 with Bron and the 40 pts 40Reb game could CAC his way in.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blake and only Blake have a chance ,but Love winning 1 with Bron and the 40 pts 40Reb game could CAC his way in.

you never noticed how every year along with the first ballot guys it’s always that one player who seems to become a hall of famer from 25/35 years ago

I still think marquis johnson is the only 20pt scorer not in the hof. LA has a chance.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Injuries. Either his body can’t do it anymore or he’s playing with fear of getting hurt.
Injuries took their toll but he certainly can do more than he's been doing. He wasn't dunking on folks in 2019 for Detroit but it was one of the best years of his career, he developed a lot of other aspects of his game

I think it's a combination of fear and trying to get out of Detroit realizing it's meaningless to go hard and risk it for the worst team in the league. I bet he'd play different on a contender or at least good playoff squad

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Injuries took their toll but he certainly can do more than he's been doing. He wasn't dunking on folks in 2019 for Detroit but it was one of the best years of his career, he developed a lot of other aspects of his game

I think it's a combination of fear and trying to get out of Detroit realizing it's meaningless to go hard and risk it for the worst team in the league. I bet he'd play different on a contender or at least good playoff squad
Interesting theory..

I wouldn’t put this past him and if this is what he’s doin it further exemplifies his loser intangibles

Last edited:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
His playing career trajectory reminds me about Dwayne Wade.

b0cd02545f05d0024308780a12ab14f70288899d.gifv

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I respect his mentality coming back down 0-3 to try to break Pistons 15 game playoff losing streak

But this might very killed his knee

That's what really did him in tbh.

Those 75 games that he played that season were the most he had played since 2013-2014 season. It was a cool moment of him coming break and trying to help out the team, but it wasn't worth it long term.