Blake Griffin flabby and sick

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They not making moves anyway, not trying to have another Smith situation by stretching the contract.

Nah if he medically retires then the contract doesn't count towards the salary cap I believe, so no need to use the stretch provision. The problem they have is that his contract is too high to bench him, but he's deadweight out there when he's playing.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Nah if he medically retires then the contract doesn't count towards the salary cap I believe, so no need to use the stretch provision. The problem they have is that his contract is too high to bench him, but he's deadweight out there when he's playing.

He gonna re-sign next year and pray his off-season allows him to make it through training camp. I can't see him giving up 20+ million after taxes as his last payday. Rehab on company time. He put his time in. Amare gameplan.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I feel bad but I think homies body has just given out. He can contribute still but not as a starter. People saying he saying he hasn't improved his game its not true he's become an efficient shooter and free throw shooter its he can't dribble and slash much anymore.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He gonna re-sign next year and pray his off-season allows him to make it through training camp. I can't see him giving up 20+ million after taxes as his last payday. Rehab on company time. He put his time in. Amare gameplan.

He’s not opting out the $38 million left on his deal next year, so of course he’ll be back lol.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Coli has always been real nice to Blake Griffin for some reason. Anybody else with his hype and his resume would be getting fried here on the regular. Soft, cac, no post moves, choke artist etc etc. Compared to how Dwight Howard and Chris Paul got talked about its night and day, and he didn't have half the careers they had...

I think it's actually not that people were nice to him as much as they never respected dude enough to hate him. He was providing some dope highlights for a while. but beyond that, no one seemed to take him seriously enough to feel passionately about him either way. In some sense that's an even bigger indictment.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Why did Pistons become such a miserable franchise? They were dope as hell in the 00s and then they never came back to that level next decade. Just signing bums like villanueva, gordon, smith. It's sad watching griffin, hope they strike luck in the draft. Blake looks worse than Kemp after the lockout.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Maybe I'm still holding a grudge from that short lived Clippers/Warriors rivalry but I thought the commentary was hilarious:laff: