Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Barely talk? Wtf are you talking about :gucci:

And it’s neo noir, a fukking sci fi detective movie where your main character is a android. How much dialogue you expect from that?
Well im not watching a silent mime film so yea i expect a little more. Enough dialogue to justify him being the perfect android. There are a ton of actos who can get paid to look Blank.

He was nothing special here, at ALL.

shyt made me wish it was Harrison Fords movie. He gave the film life.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Haters gonna hate. :manny:

There's a reason he is a go-to actor for many directors (Refn, Cianfrance, Chazelle, Villeneuve) and they all praise him to high heaven. The man got all the talent and none of the drama and that's what Hollywood loves.
Cause he's a Canadian.:blessed:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Took me 5 hours to finish as i kept falling asleep but good flick though. Will have to rewatch again and immerse myself to really enjoy. Do brehs think Gosling is a good actor, felt like he acted the same as in Drive, fam aint really show his abilities in everything ive seen him in. nikka always mundane in ever movie.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Haters gonna hate. :manny:

There's a reason he is a go-to actor for many directors (Refn, Cianfrance, Chazelle, Villeneuve) and they all praise him to high heaven. The man got all the talent and none of the drama and that's what Hollywood loves.
Probably because of the directors couch

Favor for a favor :wrist:

Disney star. Please. He's certified in these Hollywood Streets. :mjlol:

I hope he didn't make much money for this role.

He didn't really earn his paycheck here if he got paid 10 mil.

Is this like the third movie where this guy says hardly a word ? It's disgustin. Where's the real actors at

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I prefer the original where we all thought the replicants we're organic flesh with AI brains.

Now we got fossils and babies n sh1t

With no real clear answers explaining how
Doesn't matter how it's conditioning for the fukkbots of the future.

nikkas gonna he doin time for killing robots