Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Mehhhhh.... The dialogue is just too dry and this whole quite acting style just ain't for me. I need more raw emotion which the original was just stuffed with raw emotions and amazing monologue bostered up by its fantastic visual. This fim just spends way too much on being a visual masterpieces and constantly pumping the brakes on the pacing and any sense of pure emotion.

When the only character that has any vary degree of emotional varience is an holographic AI. You got a pretentious film/director that wanna handcuff actors. You can only dazzle the audience with amazing visuals for sooo long.

Blade Runner 2049 is still a great film, but Jesus it's characters and dialogue are stupid dry.

The villians are just speed bumps at best.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Mehhhhh.... The dialogue is just too dry and this whole quite acting style just ain't for me. I need more raw emotion which the original was just stuffed with raw emotions and amazing monologue bostered up by its fantastic visual. This fim just spends way too much on being a visual masterpieces and constantly pumping the brakes on the pacing and any sense of pure emotion.

When the only character that has any vary degree of emotional varience is an holographic AI. You got a pretentious film/director that wanna handcuff actors. You can only dazzle the audience with amazing visuals for sooo long.

Blade Runner 2049 is still a great film, but Jesus it's characters and dialogue are stupid dry.

:hhh::pacspit::childplease::wtf::camby:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

That was part of the idea, the most human characters in the movie are replicants. If you’re looking for emotion in the human characters you were looking in the wrong places.