Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
In a year that saw Spiderman, Planet of the Apes, a Tupac movie, Alien, Dark Tower, Star Wars and Justice League - this was BY FAR my favorite movie :wow:

La La Land was my second.

@TheGodling is this normal, what does Ryan got planned for '18 :lupe:

Gosling is doing a Neil Armstrong movie with Damien Chazelle (La La Land director).

@TheGodling Imagine if Nolan did this :wow::wow:

Then the people claiming this movie was boring would've been right.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
In a year that saw Spiderman, Planet of the Apes, a Tupac movie, Alien, Dark Tower, Star Wars and Justice League - this was BY FAR my favorite movie :wow:

La La Land was my second.

@TheGodling is this normal, what does Ryan got planned for '18 :lupe:
Quit calling La La Land a 2017 movie breh

Daps
Movie was jokes :russ:

Ol boy thought he was the child of destiny until the replicant woman hit him with that
tumblr_nwhdtvgNtX1s3gys4o1_400.gif

:mjlol:

"Oh you thought you were the one?" :mjgrin:

That part was the biggest swerve of the movie

Entire time the holographic girl gassing him up on some

:ohhh: "I knew you were special" :troll:

And

:ohhh: "You are a real boy, you must have a real name, I bet your mama named you Joe" :troll:

Only to find out that's what all the holographic projections tell their man

Then did just like a real woman would do, when she was about to die, put him on a guilt trip with that final "I love you"

When Gosling found out he got played, he was near suicidal :mjlol:

Get married to holograms, brehs

Only drawback is.... I wish the hologram chic would have survived to the end so she could :troll: ol boy to his face

You KNOW he was ready to join the #HOHH (hard on holographic hoes) movement after that

:mjgrin:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I always thought these were androids

androids have human bones now?

:dahell:

Bioandroids imo. They got human parts but modified and grown in labs but also built in with synthetic fukkery.

You ever watch Battlestar Galactica on SyFy? Compare them to Cylons.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Bioandroids imo. They got human parts but modified and grown in labs but also built in with synthetic fukkery.

You ever watch Battlestar Galactica on SyFy? Compare them to Cylons.
So are their brains processors/chips/AI or is it organic flesh like the rest of their body?

When I hear the term Android I automatically think of some kind of CPU running their every thought and function but I saw no evidence of that in this movie. The original Blade Runner had us believing they were Androids for 30 yrs and now this new film shakes things up and confused everything

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So are their brains processors/chips/AI or is it organic flesh like the rest of their body?

When I hear the term Android I automatically think of some kind of CPU running their every thought and function but I saw no evidence of that in this movie. The original Blade Runner had us believing they were Androids for 30 yrs and now this new film shakes things up and confused everything

You right, androids are robots with a human appearance, circuts/wires/metal. Replicants are bioandroids, or engineered/artificial humans so they have synthetic guts that function like and imitate human parts with superior durability depending on the model. That's why when these skin jobs get blasted they bleed too. They can even eat.

Daps
Reppin
You right, androids are robots with a human appearance, circuts/wires/metal. Replicants are bioandroids, or engineered/artificial humans so they have synthetic guts that function like and imitate human parts with superior durability depending on the model. That's why when these skin jobs get blasted they bleed too. They can even eat.
but what do their actual brains consist of?

like....they're pretty much organic lifeforms, no different than humans, or aliens from another planet.

I don't understand how a group of organic beings can be ostracized like that

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
but what do their actual brains consist of?

like....they're pretty much organic lifeforms, no different than humans, or aliens from another planet.

I don't understand how a group of organic beings can be ostracized like that

I assume their brains are the same except made up too, newer models probably got more synthetic fukkery going on in there to be controlled like how Wallace demonstrated in the short.

I don't get it either it ain't like these replicants are terminators. Their more like test tube babies or modified super humans that are sterile
at least until they aren't
but hey stupid humans, we always hatin' on something or someone.

Daps
Reppin
I assume their brains are the same except made up too, newer models probably got more synthetic fukkery going on in there to be controlled like how Wallace demonstrated in the short.

I don't get it either it ain't like these replicants are terminators. Their more like test tube babies or modified super humans that are sterile
at least until they aren't
but hey stupid humans, we always hatin' on something or someone.
i dont understand why they'd go through the effort to create a biological duplicate of a human being when u can just clone a human being and end up with the same thing