Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I won't give an official review til I rewatch it. I will say off first viewing I saw nothing "great" and i know it was a movie about replicants but I literally felt nothing while watching it. No joy, no emotion, no nothing. I did feel :noah: because of Ana de armas tho but that's cuz she's amazing. I think some things u would have to watch the first to really get a full grasp of the film cuz I definitely felt like I missed some things. I can't force myself to watch the original again tho so I'll just have to deal with it. Whenever the rip out I'll rewatch and give my official score.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Can we talk about how fukking good Dave Bautista was in this film? He was in it for a total of what, 6 minutes? He left a really large impression on me from just that short period of time.

He was incredible

He came so far from the days where he was even unable to fall backwards convincingly. :mjcry:

Wrestling-is-still-real-to-me-dammit.gif

Seriously though, his small yet powerful performance as well as Harrison Ford acting with dedication in 2017 are just small fractions of what makes this movie so incredible.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
He came so far from the days where he was even unable to fall backwards convincingly. :mjcry:

Wrestling-is-still-real-to-me-dammit.gif

Seriously though, his small yet powerful performance as well as Harrison Ford acting with dedication in 2017 are just small fractions of what makes this movie so incredible.
But do you have the bluray pre-ordered though? @Sensitive Blake Griffin

#fakevilleneuvefans

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
shyt I agree with you over @FlyRy

Few things can bring us together but this is definitely one of them :russ: I didn’t preorder homecoming. Just went to pick it up on my lunch break
I go home during my lunch break to let my dog out so I just pick it up in the mail on my lunch break. Plus the 4K copies are sometimes a lot more limited so I don't want to chance it

Last edited: