Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
You're not one for a long attn span homie lol. You should see it but its almost 3 hours long. That seems way way way beyond your threshold

Maybe it was because I heard the reviews first but this didn't even seem that long to me :patrice:

A few scenes with Joi and Joe could of been cut out but that's pretty much it for me. Although to be honest I would of been happier without her character:manny:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I kind of want this

large-97816293990896.jpg

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I'll be honest guys, though I enjoyed it ultimately, I felt two things.

1. It's too slow

2. It had me too :dwillhuh: for the most part. Like I want to better understand it, but I feel like I'm missing some obvious things. I'd have to rewatch it with new knowledge to better appreciate it

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Finally saw it and it didn't do anything for me outside of the visuals. Might be the worst @TheGodling performance I've seen, Ford looked like he just showed up in his workout clothes and could hardly walk and other actors were bland. Simple story told in a pretentious way.

Light

Pro
Daps
what a terrible fukking movie couldn't even watch past the first hour. the futuristic setting is interesting but the movie was so slow.

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
One of the best movies I've seen in a long, long time. I don't think it's a stretch to say it's in that Godfather II tier of sequels because it's just so goddamn confident of its source material and its vision. The only technicality to that statement is the time that needs to pass, and with a future sequel looking murky, this movie is going to have a serious appreciation in a few years. Can't wait for my second and likely third screening.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Finally saw it and it didn't do anything for me outside of the visuals. Might be the worst @TheGodling performance I've seen, Ford looked like he just showed up in his workout clothes and could hardly walk and other actors were bland. Simple story told in a pretentious way.
I give it
:russell::russell::russell::russell: out of :russell::russell::russell::russell:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Scust, I have free time to watch this but didn't watch the original last night so I refuse to catch it. Can't believe I never watched the OG

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The best scene in #Bladerunner2049 is what Robin Wright does to Ryan Gosling what Phillip Seymour Hoffman did to her in A Most Wanted Man. If you saw both movies, you know what I'm talking about and that it didn't work