Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
That you can walk into any store and buy a bluray the day it comes out, they aren't in short supply you nerd
4k one's usually are breh. sometimes stores only get 3 or 4 copies and you're screwed if you try to go at lunch.

Not just with catalog titles but new releases.

Besides I pay for Amazon prime, so I'm going to fukking use it.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Two more movies are necessary to close it and maximize revenue.
Probably a tie in to the initial blade runner...flash backs and all with a twist(like the mom still being alive)

Final episode to a world ending battle.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I feel you. I can’t reach you but I feel you
Meant to also say this earlier. In a few years you'll have to order online breh. Reports from nerds on the blu forums is BB's , Walmarts and Targets have all reduced their physical media sections recently.

Many BB stores have their movies at the far back corner of the store now :dead:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Meant to also say this earlier. In a few years you'll have to order online breh. Reports from nerds on the blu forums is BB's , Walmarts and Targets have all reduced their physical media sections recently.

Many BB stores have their movies at the far back corner of the store now :dead:

That’s cool. Although taking warning or advice from cats on that forum feels like going to Fox News for political advice.

If the tide comes I’ll handle it

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
That’s cool. Although taken warning or advice from cats on that forum feels like going to Fox News for political advice.

If the tide comes I’ll handle it
:laff:

It's already happened at Best Buys at least on my coast.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Movie was jokes :russ:

Ol boy thought he was the child of destiny until the replicant woman hit him with that
tumblr_nwhdtvgNtX1s3gys4o1_400.gif

:mjlol:

"Oh you thought you were the one?" :mjgrin:

Also how did that replicant Luv have access to the police chief's office? :dahell: bytch was just walking all around the LAPD like she owned the place :dahell:

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Movie was jokes :russ:

Ol boy thought he was the child of destiny until the replicant woman hit him with that
tumblr_nwhdtvgNtX1s3gys4o1_400.gif

:mjlol:

"Oh you thought you were the one?" :mjgrin:

Also how did that replicant Luv have access to the police chief's office? :dahell: bytch was just walking all around the LAPD like she owned the place :dahell:

I assume that Wallace and his tech were integral to the LAPD, so his assistant on the premises wasn't necessarily suspicious.