Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Gosling one of the most well rounded cats in the biz.

From sean hanlon to officer k and everything in between :wow:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
The cinematography was INCREDIBLE :banderas: haven't been wowed like that by the visuals in a sci-fi movie since the first time I saw space oddessey 2001

The acting throughout was very good :leon:

The pacing dragged like a mothafukka at many points but I was very entertained nonetheless.

that sync sex scene was amazing, the opening of the Las Vegas sequence was dope af too. The drone strike Love did when K got surrounded by bandits in San Diego was cold as hell :picard:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
very pretty movie. but the actual story was just aight, which make it better than most of this shyt that has come out in a while. blade runner didnt need a sequel tho. :manny:
gosling is the the current GOAT autistic actor

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The cinematography was INCREDIBLE :banderas: haven't been wowed like that by the visuals in a sci-fi movie since the first time I saw space oddessey 2001

In terms of pure visuals, 2001 is the only thing that comes close IMO. Runner up would be Oblivion.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
How many more movies have to be ruined by this non emote trash fkin actor Gosling? Dude is such a robotic non emoting actor he couldn't even play a fkin robot right. Embarrassing

The Gosling hate on here is always hilarious. :roflgosling:

Directors meanwhile love working with him because he's known to be very invested in the stuff he does and always working with directors to get the most out of a project. Even got Villeneuve the new gawd himself saying he was his muse.

:gawdling: